Finally getting around to building something

Ok guys as promised heres pix of the 2 exhaust pipes.

Heres the one off the parts frame, no markings or stamps of any kind.
ResizedImage_1340665491747.jpg

Heres the one off the other. It was metal o-ring clamped to the frame due to a tab being broken off. It was pretty loud, kinda throaty, sounded good but I have no clue what it is or if it even belongs on a blaster haha.
ResizedImage_1340665470305.jpg

Heres the sticker on it, well, whats left of it
ResizedImage_1340665519896.jpg

Not Sure On the Second Pic , but the First kind of Looks Like an Fmf and is made for a blaster , the sec pic is not for a blaster , never seen that kind of sticker before

Thanks for the imput man. Yea I was thinking the same thing on the second one due to the mounting tabs dont look to be in the correct location and what not. I'll probably run the FMF looking one with the FMF fatty untill I can afford a Trinity or some other exhaust kit.

I plan on runnning the maxxis fronts and the v-tread lookin ones off the back of the parts bike for now. A few of them have some dry rot all of them still have good to decent tread though so Ill probably keep them for back ups. I'm not sure what rear tires I want to run once I get money for a set but the front Maxxis tires look damn near new so theyll stay.

That's what i was going to say , Sounds good man , I'm about to buy another motor probably and build one as close to stock as possible , then I will build another that's a Lil more powerful !

As you can see in my sig , I have Almost 3 motors 2 bottom ends that are together and one thats missing bottom cases and completely tore down , buying another motor that needs a top end but so does all my other 3 haha , I've been doing my own port and polish work on the exhaust and clutch side cases and on one of my cyl heads , So I will have some experience when it comes time to build a stock motor that looks Custom !

Well, ordered some goodies over the weekend, cant wait to get this thing goin! Got a full gasket kit, flywheel puller, oil block off kit and a haynes manual on the way. I also bought a banshee axle and a shift lever from a couple fellow members on here.

I also plan on gettin an AWK brake kit this month and will be extending one of the stock swingarms 4 in and moving the shock mount back an inchfrom factory to run a 250r rear shock.

About the dry rot tires, use them up now. They won't get any better sitting around. Use em.
Burn them off, smack them into rocks, whatever, they will be of more use to you than sitting in the shed.
Luckily a tire blow out on a Blaster is not of great consequence. She is so light that she will come home on 4 flats.

Mufflers, use what ya got too.
Mufflers are not Rocket Science. In spite of what the trade rags try to tell us, there is not a lot of difference in performance from best to worst in mufflers.
I have a dozen KTM mufflers (yeah I know, show us the pictures or it's a lie. TRUST ME! Maybe half a dozen) and back to back testing shows no ass-dyno difference.

Patch either one of them up. Aluminum plate, pop rivets and polyurethane glue are my favourite tools.
Run it and put your money into something important.

Good luck!

Thanks for the advice best i do plan on puttin the tires through some hell haha. I plan on runnin the fmf lookin one with the fmf pipe. Hell yea bruce thats a score and a half

Thanks for the advice best i do plan on puttin the tires through some hell haha. I plan on runnin the fmf lookin one with the fmf pipe. Hell yea bruce thats a score and a half

Haha Yeah I had to buy it , no Questions , I tried to get him to bring it to me at 11 Friday night haha !

Haha thats how I was when my buddy said come get em or he was settin out by the road. It was 10 o clock at night and I was over at his place in 20 minutes