Finally a Youtube Video...

BlastfromPast69

Apr 24, 2013
I finally got a youtube video edited and done. It looks laggy to me but it might just be my computer can someone tell me if its laggy? Thanks. Also make sure to watch in hd. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like your going slow all the time but that may just be the 4 stroke.lol.
haha but is it choppy.
yea idk why I was going slow. maybe I was afraid that the gopro would hit a branch because when you watch it there are a bunch of low branchs/trees. thanks for watching did you like it? what could i do to make it better?

Pointing your go pro lower would help so we don't see so much sky. Not bad for a first try.
yea ik but the video looks laggy on my brothers iphone 4s on my windows 7 comp., and my windows vista comp.

it was one of the first one that i shot using 1080p 60fps so i think that may be the problem. ill try and see because i have 1or 2 more that are in 720p 60fps that look nice in wmm

I changed the video because the first one was messed up. If you have a youtube channel post it below. I would like to check it out and probably will subscribe. Will have more videos soon.

thanks yea the first one was in like 1080p 60fps and id even think your supposed to be able to do that with the white edition but i did it any way and it just cant handle it.
the new video is in 720p 60fps.