• Sprite( sierra mist, mellow yellow)

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Fanta( grape, orange soda)

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • 0Other( diet anything or what ever else you like

Votes: 20 36.4%

• Total voters
Mt. Dew reg. or Code Red FTW...
Its funny cuz I live pretty much on the border of MD/PA and while im in MD its soda. I cross the border and soda doesnt exist. They have PAWP...yeah they kinda have an accent...LOL

Its funny cuz I live pretty much on the border of MD/PA and while im in MD its soda. I cross the border and soda doesnt exist. They have PAWP...yeah they kinda have an accent...LOL

you makin fun of us PA mountain boys ????? you gonna end up gettin "pawped" baaaaaahahahahaaaaa, jk, man

when i used to drink soda, it was diet pepsi, cream soda or who's ever tried
"birch beer" < awsome stuff, gotta get me one tomorrow now

but have since become addicted to lipton green tea/citrus to the tune of a couple cases a week

you makin fun of us PA mountain boys ????? you gonna end up gettin "pawped" baaaaaahahahahaaaaa, jk, man

when i used to drink soda, it was diet pepsi, cream soda or who's ever tried
"birch beer" < awsome stuff, gotta get me one tomorrow now

but have since become addicted to lipton green tea/citrus to the tune of a couple cases a week

dont forget the 2 year old granola bars on your work bench :p

i heard that mountain dew, and some other clear pop's lower your sperm count??? anyone else heard this?

it isn't clear pop, it is yellow dye number (cant remember).
but it is 100 percent false.

in high school i would drink that sh*t all the time. and i still knocked a girl up.

/\/\/\/\ baaaaaaaaaahahahahaaa, not that you knocked a girl up, but that you actually found one that would let you hump her at all, oh wait, she was prolly passed out

Mt. Dew Live Wire = the best POP!!!! not soda

hahahaha YES!!!!!!!! thats how we say it in canada, and is way better lol

Michigan too, POP!
99 cent 24 oz Faygo Moon Mist
Fountain Coke