Fastest Quad

crouch

Oct 17, 2008
hey leave your comments on wt you think is the fastest quad off the line or 1/4 mile drag in the world!!!!

The LT500 is a beast, but only having a 5 speed, hurts it's top end. Some of the new big 4x4 like the 800 Can-Am's and 1000 Artic Cat's produce gobbs of power, and are stupid fast!

I honestly think a banshee could beat it (speed). Stock for stock, I stilll think a banshee could beat it. My dad (not sure if it was defective gun) was clocked at 95mph, in the dirt!, with his banshee. Now I beleive the quadzilla was clocked at something 5. (65,75,85)The motor is easily more powerfull than the banshee, I just think the banshee has more topend in which case making it faster. and who knows maybe the banshees were defective in 89'.

Stock vs. stock the Zilla is still the one to beat with 52hp.
One day the OEMs will come out with a 4 stroke twin that will no doubt take the recognition but until then.

Banshee was sold for over 20 years because its a good quad and because not that many have killed themselves yet. quadzilla only sold for 4 years possibly due to all the lawsuits for being so slow? lol not sure what the dark side will do nor do i care but this much can be said quadzilla did it better and faster and they did it first. 4 poke still trying to figure it out. Like comparing Ford to Honda lmao