Fastest Quad

yeah, the lt500 is the fastest, is the reason they stopped making them for the lawsuits? the banshee isnt that much slower and they were produced for almost 20yrs

yeah, the lt500 is the fastest, is the reason they stopped making them for the lawsuits? the banshee isnt that much slower and they were produced for almost 20yrs

exactly.. i dont care if the zilla will do a few more mph... only made for afew years cuz they were ready to blow up when they rolled off the assembly line... banshee FTW!! due to the simple fact its more relaible than a zilla and made it longer than a few years!....

the bigger bikes like yz490 and cr500 were pretty reliable from what i hear. my nieghbor has a cr500 and has no prablems except for the clutch

dont know if thats a fact there i was just making a funny. wouldnt shock me though if it was a combination of as everyone has said reliability mixed with too much horsepower that caused the short life of the quad. and as a Blaster owner i can make fun of Banshee's and pick on they're owners because isnt that what little brothers are supposed to do to the older brother? lol