F7 Air Scoops

'04BLASTER

Apr 24, 2010
anyone got em on their blaster? do they work?

Attachments

• airscoops11.jpg
    airscoops11.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 131
  • bluescoops.jpg
    bluescoops.jpg
    75.2 KB · Views: 117
Do people have them... yes and they look awesome... do they work... to an extent they wont keep ur engine significantly cooler but enough to notice it

Yes alot of guys run scoops... I myself am not conviced they do anything substantial, but they don't hurt it!

alright. do you know of anyone who bought them from the project blaster site like in the picture cause i have stupid question to ask. is say the are 59.99 for the silver one. is that for one or both.

alright. do you know of anyone who bought them from the project blaster site like in the picture cause i have stupid question to ask. is say the are 59.99 for the silver one. is that for one or both.

the ones in my sig are hyper black!

id save yourself some money and fab up a set....alot cheaper than buying those PB scoops

i agree i made my own set of air scoops for my blaster i haven't put them on yet because i have to polish them pb a pricey i saw a lot of things that i like on there website but when i shopped round they turned out to be more expinciv

The premise of scoops work, but I haven't done it simply because I run an LRD pipe and most scoop designs have to angle towards the pipe........not something I'm really fond of as you divert more air towards your engine and pipe.....a good thing......but you also divert more rocks, sticks, baby bunnies, etc. at the engine and pipe as well. Like anything it's a tradeoff. I do have a small scoop idea in mind that might be able to work around the pipe though.

The premise of scoops work, but I haven't done it simply because I run an LRD pipe and most scoop designs have to angle towards the pipe........not something I'm really fond of as you divert more air towards your engine and pipe.....a good thing......but you also divert more rocks, sticks, baby bunnies, etc. at the engine and pipe as well. Like anything it's a tradeoff. I do have a small scoop idea in mind that might be able to work around the pipe though.

Lmao....baby bunnies

theyre pimpin. and it focuses air into your shorts to keep the balls cool. which is fantastic when you live in FL:) check the sig\/\/\/\/\/