EZ pull clutch lever input

blasterdemon7

I'm not winning.
Nov 19, 2009
Delaware
I'm thinking of getting one and would like some input. Do they really make a difference and what are the good working ones. I seen cheap ones on eBay but not sure if there any good. Thanks for any input.

Red, black, or blue. Same one I bought. Looks great and seems like it will work great too. It is Longhorn Brand which is sold in Rocky Mountain Atv catalog also.

thats what i have on my bike, almost feels like a hydro set-up, gotta get one on the boys soon
just do it !!!!!!

Quick Adjust Billet Clutch Lever Perch YZ RM KX CR TRX | eBay

one or two finger pull all day... and it comes in red and i think maybe black as well you will have to look

Red, black, or blue. Same one I bought. Looks great and seems like it will work great too. It is Longhorn Brand which is sold in Rocky Mountain Atv catalog also.

thats what i have on my bike, almost feels like a hydro set-up, gotta get one on the boys soon
just do it !!!!!!

i run the MSR easy pull, it has 3 different positions to choose from Big improvement from the huge rattling stock levers

im with all these guys that that lever works. clutch pull like a dream.

yes i did. it just says they like me and what type not how they work.

get ur eyes checked man this is the second time ive had to point out the obvious lol jk man

Last edited by a moderator:
get ur eyes checked man this is the second time ive had to point out the obvious lol jk man

idk if its becuase i pulled an all night and not thinkin clearly but they dont say how they work. they are just saying the work better. i want to know How like what is the difference betweent them and a stock lever your not under standing my question lol

oh okay my bad. its all in where they mount the cable in the lever. ive seen where someone drilled a stock banshee lever to move it to get more leverage. also its got a bearing on the pivot point where the stock is just plastic coated metal riding on metal

thanks man and its cool i thought i was goin crazy with no sleep lol i read over the thread like 10 times and was liek wtf

idk if its becuase i pulled an all night and not thinkin clearly but they dont say how they work. they are just saying the work better. i want to know How like what is the difference betweent them and a stock lever your not under standing my question lol

i dont think the ez pull ones aren't where the cable connects, but more how much angle of the pivot point ?????

Last edited:
well I tell you this I have a vitos easy pull clutch lever I got for $30 and let me tell you I will never go back to stock lol,and yes it's more then just where the cable mounts up I've compared the stock to the easy pull and the clutch perch bend is much different and the lever sticks out a bit more on the easy pull,I also owned a asv easy pull and they as well work great but cost alot more,I had the asv on the cr250 so I'm not for sure if they make um for a blaster but I'm pretty for sure they do,hope this helped ya lol.