Extremely fast!

@scotj......

i didn't suggest KOR in this thread, my exact qoute is....
"choose your builder wisely and get exactly what you want"
i even ask if he'd like a list of them. (which i compiled and will be posting a thread of that list asap.)
not until the OP suggested KOR did someones panties get bunched up, and felt the need to reply to an anonymous statement.
i kept it anonymous and on topic until called out by name and forced to expose the truth.

as for your reveiw and feelings of your current set-up ....
let us know them when it has 2-300 hard hours on it, not just 1 weekend at busco.

actually this is starting to sound alot like the angus kennedy follies...
just a bunch ooooing and aaaahhhing over untested, unproven work....just like YB200 did when angus did his work for free.
yet zero long term reliability or track results to back it up ?

I think we all need to come down here I have a solution. Civic give me a nice trail ported cylinder for free and Awk, buy one off ken thats a nice trail port. Send them both to me for free and Ill tell you which i like. LOL

well aside from all that arguing, this is my final plan, 3mm crank, aggressive trail ported vitos 240 bbk, full trinity exhaust, probally a 34mm carb, cfm airbox setup, v-force 4 reeds, builder is undecided yet...thats what i would do if i even wanna do this eventually

You may benefit from a larger carburetor than a 34mm if you are going with a 250 cc engine as the only viable choices for a 34 are a PJ and a TM. The PJ has the funky choke knob/idle screw and the TM needles and needle jets are friggin impossible to get right (ask Braaptor). I recommend a PWK 33-36, 35 being the most common and readily available.

well aside from all that arguing, this is my final plan, 3mm crank, aggressive trail ported vitos 240 bbk, full trinity exhaust, probally a 34mm carb, cfm airbox setup, v-force 4 reeds, builder is undecided yet...thats what i would do if i even wanna do this eventually

sounds like a great setup man