Exhaust

02Yamaha

I'm kinda new to the game I've ridden alot when i was little but until now I've never really been into modifing my quads or bikes. I just picked up an 02' blaster It's stock except for skids bumpers and grab bar.
I'm looking for a new exaust system thats not gonna require alot of mods I'm looking at getting new reeds and a filter but thats about it. I'm looking at the FMF fatty pipe and a silencer from them anyone.
I was wondering if anyone had a setup lying around or know where I could get one at a decent price, I found a fatty gold series with a power core II silencer shipped for $300 is this a reasonable deal or should I consider a whole diffrent brand any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Chris

well it sounds good for the price, idk how much the brand new ones are but a toomey b-1 is one of the best ive been in contact with, you can get just the fatty and silencer or if u pay a lil bit xtra, you get a 330 jet, an airfilter and some lid vents, puts about 26-27 hp, the website is www.toomey.com

I'm kinda new to the game I've ridden alot when i was little but until now I've never really been into modifing my quads or bikes. I just picked up an 02' blaster It's stock except for skids bumpers and grab bar.
I'm looking for a new exaust system thats not gonna require alot of mods I'm looking at getting new reeds and a filter but thats about it. I'm looking at the FMF fatty pipe and a silencer from them anyone.
I was wondering if anyone had a setup lying around or know where I could get one at a decent price, I found a fatty gold series with a power core II silencer shipped for $300 is this a reasonable deal or should I consider a whole diffrent brand any help is appreciated.
Thanks,
Chris

i have one in the for sale section

id save up for a little bit then go toomey, u cant go wrong. you will be satisfied

toomey is a great pipe. one of the best left side pipes anyway. but i wouldn't think it could put out 26-27 hp even with the air filter and lid. Where did you find those stats? I would get a lrd if your up to paying for it. They are a right side exhaust, so they have less bends and allow more airflow which produces more power. They are $400 new on lrd's site, but you can get them a little cheaper on ebay.

LRD, all the way. If you dont want to spend that much then I would concider the CT, Phantom (project blaster pipe), Paul Turner.

dont bother with any other brands.

the toomey seems sick but it's not forrest legal is it? I wanna be able to take it with me all around newengland

Throw a sparky on it then your forrest approved. Unless you have noise restrictions which it still might pass that test.

yeah i can't remember the db level but all officers carry a gaug and if I'm riding legally I not gonna run.

idc its just whatever, if its illegal, then they will have to stop me

Up here in vt the local cops dont even care if we ride the roads with our pipes on, but after markets are illegal on the trails. But the state cops decided it would be good to make it legal for them to through spike strips in front of us.

brutal, you cant just go for a casual ride on the road down here in ky

I have a fmf fatty and silencer Ill sell you for 75 bucks

This should be a testement as to how good these pipes are. you would never see someone selling their used LRD for $75 bucks, unless the sh*te was copletly kicked out of it.