Exhaust upgrade

Swanitalia

Jun 4, 2013
Michigan
I am thinking about upgrading my FMF gold series exhaust, but I cannot decide on what kind of exhaust to go to. My blaster is ported and bored .020 over with a wiseco piston, V-force 4 reeds, 35mm Keihen PWK AS carb, running the stock air box with a Uni foam filter. I do mostly trail riding around my house. I've been looking at Toomey B1, DMC alien, Dynoport, CT racing exhausts. Which would be the best with my mods and riding style (aggressive trail riding). I'm also planning on getting the CFM airbox when I get my exhaust.

Any help will be much appreciated.

I haven't had any luck on finding any LRD pipes, but I've heard they are the best you can get. Isn't the F7 and powerpros the same as the CT racing pipe?

I haven't had any luck on finding any LRD pipes, but I've heard they are the best you can get. Isn't the F7 and powerpros the same as the CT racing pipe?

Yes they are the same pipes.

And yes LRD is the best I:I
Since they are no longer made, they are very rare... I just got mine i found on ebay for 150. :D

I am thinking about upgrading my FMF gold series exhaust, but I cannot decide on what kind of exhaust to go to.

Where do you require the power to come on, up high or down low.

FMF and DMC will bring it on low/mid, the others favour the high more.

well right now I don't have much of a low end with my fmf pipes because of my port job. but im probably looking for a overall power gain around all rev ranges.