exhaust to grow into, would like some opinions

the f7 is the same as power pros, trinity, and f7, buy from wherever is cheaper and/or who gets it to you fastest ;)

i know that holeshotman has one with his flotek port....and it runs like crazy, so does super noober

so far i have found that ebay is the cheapest i think its like 314 and 324 with shiping

The CT pipe and Sil. are only 329 on there web site, is this the F7 pipe u are talking about?

i m not strapped for cash, i just want to make this a one time buy..... i dont want to buy a pipe and then in a few weeks when i get it ported, find out it is the wrong pipe, or not to my liking you know?

it seems like the f7 is very good, for a stock setup all the way to a bb 240....... or am i wrong?

it'll work up to the 240....but once you get the 240 you're gonna want to get a pipe FOR a 240 (CPI or Vito's Fat Bastard)

to get it from f7's website i am looking at $318 shipped, that isnt bad, plus it looks like the right bend pipe so sweet!!! this is the pipe im getting, then i can grow into it

it'll work up to the 240....but once you get the 240 you're gonna want to get a pipe FOR a 240 (CPI or Vito's Fat Bastard)

that f7 will work for a bbk as long as the builder ports it properly for the exhaust my cylinder is ported and was designed specifically for an lrd pipe, but can work just as well on an f7 i just dont have any control over the powerband like the lrd

to get it from f7's website i am looking at $318 shipped, that isnt bad, plus it looks like the right bend pipe so sweet!!! this is the pipe im getting, then i can grow into it

you can get it powder coated on their site as well for like 10 bucks or something... expect a phone call from them in a day or two saying they dont have any in stock... but they order them in monthly paint them and ship them out. if they are in stock it will ship if its not u will be called to confirm u want to wait... they are super nice guys there

that f7 will work for a bbk as long as the builder ports it properly for the exhaust my cylinder is ported and was designed specifically for an lrd pipe, but can work just as well on an f7 i just dont have any control over the powerband like the lrd

if it was ported for the lrd wouldnt it perforum better with an lrd then???

if it was ported for the lrd wouldnt it perforum better with an lrd then???

yes but its not to much... the lrd and f7 are pretty similar i had already bought the f7 when i bought the cylinder ive talked to the guy who ported it he said itll work just fine... plus i didnt want to spend 400 bucks on a pipe

yes but its not to much... the lrd and f7 are pretty similar i had already bought the f7 when i bought the cylinder ive talked to the guy who ported it he said itll work just fine... plus i didnt want to spend 400 bucks on a pipe

o makes sense since the lrd and f7 are both mid to top pipes but my ? is if he gets it ported for low to mid power wouldnt you think he would be better off with a pipe setup for low to mid power is what im trying to say

f7's are good for all power ranges... as long as he gets the pipe he wants and gets it ported properly for the pipe its wont matter that much... they are other things he can do to help the bottom end. adjust gearing or tires... carb size and you know the drill... but with the power of an f7 and a agg trail port the bottom end will have plenty of power and the top will be screamin

awesome guys thank you very much, that is exactly the answer i was looking for! THANKS SO MUCH! I LOVE THIS SITE!

i ll be ordering it this week and i ll let you guys know as soon as i get it!

son of a *itch I can't believe I missed a thread about pipes...lol
looks like you already decided, so I'll stfu

i remember a few months ago everyone hated fmf and told people NOT to get it. then kgibson's kid wins some races with an fmf and suddenly its a great pipe lol. either way i was happy with my fmf and it was a whole lot better then stock.

hey man if you want to talk to flotek head over to everything2stroke.com and send him a messge there, he posts there daily and is more active there. good things come to those who are patient, trust me ;)