engine will not turn over

broom master 61

Oct 2, 2014
I was kickin it fine the day before and today i boticed it was harder to kick over. I was chekin for dpark and i kept kickin and then stoppin. Now it is seized what can the problem be. I wanna know if anyone kbows beford i take the top end apart. I have npheafer on it. And i fidnt plug the exhaust port in ive left ot like that for a cpuple days now. Any help plz.

Could be the kicker spring. I dont know what that last part you said was. What was in exhaust port?

No thete was nothing and i said i left it out for a couple days un covered. And not sprin just got new peices for it.

It wouldn't have to be stuck down, it could be stuck anywhere. What were you exactly saying about your exhaust? Something about it being open ? npheafer ??? Please re read your typing before you post so we can understand you. Was it running fine the last time before you shut it off? It could be something in your tranny/kicker or you caught a ring, sucked in a reed,etc.. Take a look in exhaust port a also through intake port and tell us what you see.

It wouldn't have to be stuck down, it could be stuck anywhere. What were you exactly saying about your exhaust? Something about it being open ? npheafer ??? Please re read your typing before you post so we can understand you. Was it running fine the last time before you shut it off? It could be something in your tranny/kicker or you caught a ring, sucked in a reed,etc.. Take a look in exhaust port a also through intake port and tell us what you see.
Okay i got it with the motor out and no header. It was turning over fine. It had compression. But recently ive ben leaving the bike uncoverd. And nothing stuffed in exhaust port. I was kicking the bike over the day before and it kicked over fine. But the next day i was kicking it over it was tougher to kick. I stopped and tryed to kick it one more time and it wouldnt budge. So im not sure what is wrong with it. And i am not surw if it runs. The piston looks good. I looked in exhaust port and the piston is stuck in the highest or vlosest spot to the top.

I didnt try the stator thing but there is no spark plug when i turned it over and idk how it would get fille woth rain.

Sounds like it's time to pull the clutch cover off and see if your kicker came apart internally.

When you mentioned plug out/uncovered I thought you ment it was outside.
If it still didn't roll over with kicker out of way you need to investigate further.
Have you tried turning it over by the flywheel? While you have the cover off might as well pull flywheel and look to see if a screw for the stator has backed out and is rubbing flywheel.
Have you taken a peek inside exhaust port at the piston?
At this point if nothing helps it's time to take it apart. I highly suggest doing a leakdown test BEFORE taking it apart any further.

Either get a Clymers Repair Manual or find the pdf manual on here.