engine temperature

I definitely plan on it,besides he outted me for the first 2 cases of beer for all the help I got w/ parts for my project which hopefully after a throttle cable,reeds and playin w/ the correct jet size I should be finished except buying a matching lid for my bike.

I definitely plan on it,besides he outted me for the first 2 cases of beer for all the help I got w/ parts for my project which hopefully after a throttle cable,reeds and playin w/ the correct jet size I should be finished except buying a matching lid for my bike.

lol alright what are we drinking lol I:II:I

I guess beer of whatever brand I drink a lot of types dont really have preferences.I know morph has to work out how we are all getting there anyway.He came down w/ about 4 guys last year and now me and his son are adding to the mix.I:I

well if ur looking for the best reeds......vforce is the way to go, doesnt morph run em in his badass shee?

I run the vf2's in my bike, I made the recommendation but for now Jay's just gotta get out and ride! I pretty sure the +4 swinger is first on his aftermarket upgrade list

I am not sure what he runs w/ his bike.I know he is switchin to race gas for his bike.He also put on a set of bigger pipes on swapping out the toomies he used to have.I just saw the bike over the weekend and dont remember what they where.CPI is a guess?
gotta run race gas cause i just bumped my timing to +7 running 100ll right now but figured wanna get as much power as possible

sweet.......u gonna make the busco trip this summer with morph
he's going or we are calling him names

What the hell man you owe me hahahaha got all the parts, did the motor work, you even go a one off morph clean up port! now who else can say that??? We are drinking Heineken by the way

I guess beer of whatever brand I drink a lot of types dont really have preferences.I know morph has to work out how we are all getting there anyway.He came down w/ about 4 guys last year and now me and his son are adding to the mix.I:I
Like our conversation went last night all the details are worked out bro you just have to save the cash and get the week off! we rolling in style.

sorry to get back on subject but .... I really try to stay as far away from 300 degrees as I can I use a ray tech temp gun with a laser pionter to check various areas of the engine. I have not checked the blastard yet as I only ran it for about 5 minutes before I decided to tear it down.

you can use cheaper temp guns like the ones on this sitehttp://www.tempgun.com/order.html

we only had it idling for 15 minutes or so blippin the throttle periodically and the temp at the plug barely got to 140.