Engine rev help

def cheaper to buy holeshot's leakdown tester than build your own. it's a pain to find all the stuff and the places you can find it charge an arm and a leg

ok.... air screw was turned all the way out! wth.... so i reset it and it runs great now.... all the way in then 1 and a half out..... problem is.... now the clutch isn't working... i think the belrays fluid i put in it f*cked my clutch up... so i'm lettin it drain and going to replace with type F tranny fluid.... IMO never going to use belrays again...didn't have clutch problems until i put that in...hopefully my clutch isn't screwed

I know this is 2 years old but I was reading up on air leaks and I can't believe nobody noticed that his intake for the oil injection wasn't sealed ( there's an air leak for sure ) lol.

ok.... air screw was turned all the way out! wth.... so i reset it and it runs great now.... all the way in then 1 and a half out..... problem is.... now the clutch isn't working... i think the belrays fluid i put in it f**cked my clutch up... so i'm lettin it drain and going to replace with type F tranny fluid.... IMO never going to use belrays again...didn't have clutch problems until i put that in...hopefully my clutch isn't screwed

If that Belray had a friction modifier in it you are going to have take the clutch apart and really clean the plates and frictions, it can be done but it is a tedious, time consuming project, you gotta get all that slippery stuff of the parts.

You have to also thoughorly flush the gear box and anything which has come in contact with the friction modder, you gotta get it all gone.