Engine locked-up, need advise.

Hello
everyone, just wanted to post my conclusion on this thread.
the blaster rebuild although a bit expensive and sometimes a bit painful was a great success. thanks to all of you that helped and answered my questions. aside from getting new jets and re-jetting the carb, and plug choppin everything on the blaster is running like a champ.
i was able to get everything together and go trail riding.
the results were incredible, the gas throttle was definitely more snappier and very responsive on the lower gears. on the higher gears the powerband responds faster and with plenty of power. this was with me riding it, my son who is about 100 lbs lighter than me is the one that normally rides it, and he was able to keep up with my polaris predator 500cc.
overall im very satisfied with the results.
there is also the fact that i learned a ton of stuff with this project. i now feel like i can take the engine apart anytime without worries of messing it up. i will be posting some pics and maybe a couple of videos (if allowed) so that you all can hear how it sounds.
again thank you for all the help you all provide to many blaster owners that are, "lost" when faced with a problem such as i had. i wish you all the best of luck on your blaster journeys,
and it wont be the last you hear from me, as im sure ill have other questions down the road.
God speed and happy ridings