Engine and Misc. Parts!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Braaaptor

Dec 1, 2009
Hamlet, NC
I'm not going to be building another Blaster this winter after all. I got a good deal on a Honda Rancher that needs a little work, so I'm going to fix it up first. SO, all this has to go. Prices are OBO and include shipping to the lower US 48. If you need something shipped elsewhere, PM me and Ill get you a quote. All parts may be a little dirty, but are in good usable condition.

100_3450.jpg

-(Almost) complete bottom end, as shown in pics. Crankshaft and bearings will have to be replaced as you can see. Tranny shifts smoothly and is all there. NO damage whatsoever to the cases. What you see is what you'll get. $ 100.00 shipped. If it doesn't sell by the weekend, I'll split it open, junk the crank, and sell individual parts.

100_3448.jpg

-Stock head. Dirty with a couple chunks missing, but still in usable condition. I don't think the broken pieces will affect the engine's cooling enough to matter. No broken fins; Its only missing pieces at the edges of the head. $ 15.00 shipped.

100_3446.jpg

100_3444.jpg

-Stock jug. Obviously needs to be bored, but it is at 67mm right now so you have room to grow. NO broken cooling fins. NOT ported. Comes with head studs. $ 40.00 shipped.

100_3443.jpg

-Stock carburetor. Clean as a whistle inside. Does not come with slide, cap, or needle. What you see is what you get. $ 20.00 shipped.

100_3453.jpg

-Pile 'O' parts. Call it out and I'll send it your way. Curious kitty not included!

Clutch baskets in good condition (2): $ 15.00 shipped each

Transmission parts in good shape: What do you need? Main shafts w/drive gears, shift shaft, counterbalancer weight, and shift drum are SOLD. Make offer on what you need!

Complete wiring harness with CDI box and handlebar switch: $ 25.00 shipped

Everything else? Make offer!

Winter is coming and I know y'all need parts to finish up your engine build! I've also got a box of misc hardware, so if you need a hard-to-find bolt or shim washer, chances are I have it!

Last edited:
i will take the lh case the tranny with no forks (just the 2 shafts) 20? pm me your paypal..
also do you have a inner clutch hub?

PM sent. I've got the good clutch parts shown in the pic, but I junked one clutch basket and two inner hubs. They were worn-out. Sorry!

Is that right side case half tigged like that or is that some sort of brazing?

If it's tigged, it can be fixed. I'll take it!

Its been welded, not brazed. I'm not sure if somebody hit it with a TiG torch or a MiG spool gun, but either way I bet you can fix it.

PM sent.

Thanks Civic! Payment recieved.

UPDATE: RH case half SOLD. LH case half SALE PENDING. Wiring harness SALE PENDING. Transmission SALE PENDING.

Everything else still available!

Bump! Updated list of parts for sale. I dropped a couple prices! To everybody who bought something: Thanks, and your parts are in the mail! I:I

If you need something, don't be shy!

I'm gonna split open the complete bottom end this weekend (if it doesn't sell) and part it out individually. So, if you need something specific, let me know and I'll put it aside for you. The crankshaft and crank bearings are going in the junk pile, but I'll sell anything else in there separately. The shift shaft is already sold.

Status
Not open for further replies.