electrical bypass question

element62skater

May 13, 2008
Connecticut
ok so i know you can bypass the key by connecting the two wires together, but what about the light&on/of switches?
i dont have lights on my bike, nor do i need them. and it seems kind of dumb to have that huge box on my handlebars if im only using the on/off switch.
is there any way to bypass the light&on/off switch or is there a new aftermarket switch i can get that only has the on/off switch and no lights switch?
also on the right side i know u can bypass the TORS, but is there an aftermarket thumb throttle u can get that is possibly smaller. i just need those things to be smaller because my new ASV levers keep hitting them:(
thanks for the answers guys
ohhhh p.s,
i just thought maybe i could re-wire the light&on/off switch somewhere else besides the handlebars, anyone tried this? but i would perfer a newer smaller switch.... or none at all!

if you are getting rid of everything search the site there are wiring diagrams i know i posted one up. and it will tell you how to do it. you can get it down to just 1 switch. and as for a smaller throttle you can use a honda one. or an older yamaha one. hope this helps