Dune Locations!

2001BlasterKiid

Oct 24, 2011
Southern Maryland
So a few buddies and myself wanna go on a road to dunes. Not to, to worried about distance but closer is better, Im in Maryland, so give me some legal dunes and maybe some info please!

Well if distance isn't a consideration, it doesn't get any better than Glamis!

I'll have some cold beers waiting in the cooler for when you get here, so get a move on :p

It's just as well......you'd probably want some port work and a bigger carb for Glamis anyway. There's some serious sand there that eats motors and especially clutches for breakfast lunch and dinner :eek:

Wynoka oklahoma aka little sahara. Its a blast with anything and everything allowed on the dunes. Campsites are around 25 a night.

20.00 bucks a flag and a helmet.

a quad that will make it helps too :D

I hear that lol. I'm gonna try and fine some solid work and see if my dad will take me out to his usual pilgramage for my b-day or something. Silver lake sand dunes gotta work out the bugs in the 04's electrical and put the 02's hydro's on and back together. He hasent been out there for at least 15 years or so, who knows mabey you'll see the Red Ragin Sand Shark and Desert Wasp. Hehehe

YESSSSSSS my dad said if I come up with the money he'll take me out there on the blasty's and I'm pretty shure I got enough money(christmas) to get the 2 quads back together Whoo Hoo!!!!! While I've got your guys attention you pretty much gotta use 20 inch sand tires right? sand gekos or sidewinders?