Dune Cut Fenders!!

ClimbAnyHill

Jan 16, 2008
So Cal
A few pics of the Wildcard Racing Blaster..

DuneCut002.jpg

DuneCut003.jpg

DuneCut004.jpg

DuneCut005.jpg

it does look sweet man.......oh yea hows that wildcard motor running???? i just put a wildcard ported cylinder on the sons blasty.....brandon does some sweet work

it does look sweet man.......oh yea hows that wildcard motor running???? i just put a wildcard ported cylinder on the sons blasty.....brandon does some sweet work
Ahaa!!! I actually impressed you with some of my work LOL!! I:I
Luv what Brandon did for me.. Didn't go huge since this is my daughter's quad.
But did do a bit of cylinder work + some head work.
I mentioned what I was looking to get out of the motor & took his suggestions on top of that.
I got exactly what I wanted.. This is one smooth ride.. The gear transitions are unbelievably smooth!!!!
Really trust in the work he does, I personally rode a handfull of his Banshees as well & very impressed..

Really makes my Banshee feel like a poor performer.. WC Racing just left me in the dust each time!! But that will all be taken care of! :D

^awesome brotha, i ran the WC blasty today and just like u said it has the smoothest pickup and transition into the higher gears....wow its real quick now

like that style cut, looks like my shee fronts. that would be my ideal way to cut blaster fenders

lots of guys cut their fenders down for "duners" because most of the time there isnt a bunch of roost coming up at them. especially for rear fenders....theres no mud or a big mess being made. just sand being thrown, mostly behind you....front sand tires dont throw anything, hell, most dont have any sort of tread, they just float on the sand to make it easier to turn. unlike a dirt tire which digs in a bit for traction....not to mention they are heavy..and tend not to float as well on a sandy surface.

my duner wont run rear fenders, and will have severely cut down fronts, makes the bike lighter too..which helps if you do any sand drag racing.....

oh true..i was refering to a duner as a person lol but yeah you got it. hmm you really think a few inches of plastic shave off noticeable weight?

Looks good Climb!!!!!!! I like what you did to the daughters quad.

I see you have the RJATV stickers on there hope you didnt go over the 2 sticker limit LOL.

Looks great bro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You going to do the rears bro?

Last edited:
oh true..i was refering to a duner as a person lol but yeah you got it. hmm you really think a few inches of plastic shave off noticeable weight?
you'd be surprised. especially if you delete teh whole rear fender assembly all together. some guys spend hundreds of dollars to save a few ounces.....i on the other hand am taking off what i dont need or want. i dont like shees with extended swingers and full fenders, so instead of cutting a set....im just goin to remove them. if theres a mount or bracket im not using...it goes. removing things as pices doesnt seem like much, as a whole it adds up.