Dumb kid loading a quad

lmao, i did somthing similar with our rancher once, except it landed on my bed rail and dented the hell out of it! now i have a set of the nice alluminum tri-folding ramps, much easier!

Just pick it up, its so much easier than dealing with ramps.

come try to lift my trail boss into a truck.. 425? pounds.. its apita unless you have two strong guys to lift... they wife dont quite have enough strenght to help me lift it.. hook us about ten trys to get the back end in the truck.. the blaster is nice though.. light weight riot size lol

i agree i have a polaris scrambler 400 4x4 and it takes me and my dad all we can to load it but still the guy is stupid on how he went about loading it though

Why were they video taping in the first place?

Reminds me of a time we were out riding and a guy tried to jump his dirtbike into the bed of his truck after riding. He failed miserably and got sideways in the air and smashed into his tail gate. Wish I would have had a video camera for that.

I'm making a jump out of a pickup this summer. I'm gonna open the tailgate and put dirt in the bed and jump the front of the truck... Its gonna be sweet.