DRAG RACING

was that with a shot of nitrus if not and its all moter then how much dous your son wight im 16 and about 195 is your son light coause i ant never seen a blaster run a 4.84 with an bigger body or seen one run 4.8 period always low 4.9s or maybe high 4.8 ever now an then why dont you come to kentucky and race there sopose to be a real big race this summer battle in the blugrass if you want i can give u a link to the website

no juice, all motor, my boy is 12 and about 120lbs. we're having shifting
problems, i think if i could get that straightened out it would drop another
tenth or so off of it. we'll see in a couple weeks, we have another race
the last weekend this month. he,s pulling close to 64 MPH in 300ft on wedges.
on a hard packed sand track yesterday, it wouldn't go down the track. no matter the gear or speed it would spin on the throttle, so we parked it.
give me the web site, one of the guys here, is going to KY this weekend
with a banshee w/a ZX14 engine on it. maybe we can come up and run sometime, what tire setup do you run?
we need to get matt to come down too, he's stronger than we are, we're
just light and lucky. i sent denny at flowtek some time slips, he may post them up here. they are from this past saturday.

no juice, all motor, my boy is 12 and about 120lbs. we're having shifting
problems, i think if i could get that straightened out it would drop another
tenth or so off of it. we'll see in a couple weeks, we have another race
the last weekend this month. he,s pulling close to 64 MPH in 300ft on wedges.
on a hard packed sand track yesterday, it wouldn't go down the track. no matter the gear or speed it would spin on the throttle, so we parked it.
give me the web site, one of the guys here, is going to KY this weekend
with a banshee w/a ZX14 engine on it. maybe we can come up and run sometime, what tire setup do you run?
we need to get matt to come down too, he's stronger than we are, we're
just light and lucky. i sent denny at flowtek some time slips, he may post them up here. they are from this past saturday.
i run better with prowedge 2s in 200ft and i run better in 4 snows in 300ft thats the tires i run best in i have also raced those mr501s if i no what im talkin about there the ones that ust come stock on 400exs i run about the same in those heres a link to the website https://www.sheltonsdirtdrags.com/Home_Page.html
ill be going next weekend maybe this weekend ant forsho illgo if your going tho cause there usuly not very competive blasters down besides mine and my dads mostly stock ones and a few decent but never none full blown drag biike like mine

i run better with prowedge 2s in 200ft and i run better in 4 snows in 300ft thats the tires i run best in i have also raced those mr501s if i no what im talkin about there the ones that ust come stock on 400exs i run about the same in those heres a link to the website https://www.sheltonsdirtdrags.com/Home_Page.html
ill be going next weekend maybe this weekend ant forsho illgo if your going tho cause there usuly not very competive blasters down besides mine and my dads mostly stock ones and a few decent but never none full blown drag biike like mine

ARE YOU GOING TO QUADFEST IN JULY? WE ARE GOING FOR THE SATURDAY
DRAG RACE. DENNY & MATT SAID THEY ARE GOING, AND DRAG LT GUY SAID
THAT HE IS TAKING HIS BLASTER TOO. SO THERE WILL BE MOST OF THE FASTEST BLASTERS IN THE NATION THERE TO SHOW THE QUAD WORLD
THAT BLASTERS AREN'T ONLY FOR BEGINNERS. WE'RE GOING TO DRIVE UP ON
THE 18th, RACE ON THE 19th, DRIVE HOME ON THE 20th.

hey hobby how long is that swinger inyou sig? I am guesing you made it ?

bot h excellent pipes for their purposes and will perform within a very close margi...for al l out full tilt drag porting on a big bore and stroke i would pick the RDZ

bot h excellent pipes for their purposes and will perform within a very close margi...for al l out full tilt drag porting on a big bore and stroke i would pick the RDZ

have u compared rdz vs powerpros pipe i run powerpros drag pipe most people use that or ftz not very many people race rdz here in kentucky jst wondring=))

have u compared rdz vs powerpros pipe i run powerpros drag pipe most people use that or ftz not very many people race rdz here in kentucky jst wondring=))

i'll be putting a custom made power pro's on my blaster this afternoon, i'll let you know tomarrow how it does.

yes weve track tested them within .1 second in 500feet so its damn close ,keep in mind the rdz is made ofr a bigger bore size and high port duration ...running it on a small stock bore probably isnt going to outperform the powerpros in that instance .the power rpos is in general a very effecient pipe and the rdz is a peaky ballz to the wall design.most all drag blasters use power rpo rdz cpi and shearer pipes