drag blaster

StrokedTater244

DriveDeterminationDesire
Mar 28, 2008
PA
well i nver made a thread when i built my drag quad so her are some pics that i have from when i started...this chasis is rigid in the front and made from 4130 chromoly tubing....it is a +16in. out the front and runs a +8 swinger with 15/33 gearing and 20in. tires...i built the chasis and tuned the engine that was ported and setup by flotekperfomance...this setup has beat alot of bigger drag bikes and won many state and national drag drag titles...

chasis1.jpg

chasis.jpg

chasis2.jpg

chasis3.jpg

blaster1.jpg

couple vids:

Last edited by a moderator:
nice work bro, i have looked that frame over a few times now in your sig pic, and thats the first time i noticed it is completely rigid in the front???? how'd i miss that, cant wait to come see that baby run at blair/bedford this year

thanks guys....yeah man come check it out whenever...hell im just over in nanty glo....j town aint that far...where exactly do you reside awk?

Definitly my favorite drag Blaster I:I
Pretty bad azz when you have to go up in class for competition :D

man that thing is NASTY. great work bro if i built one of those i could only hope it comes out half that nice

Looking forward to the completion this summer at PA
Hope you make it to the summer fest
I will be there with many drag pipes from Michigan

cool...whats the summerfest?? ill try to make that if my legal issues are all cleared up by then...is it in pa? i have never heard of it.

oh and its complete..i have ran it a few times in 2009.