Drag and Trail Builds

i like the trail blaster when i do a build im basing it of that color scheme but gonna pay a lil more attention to detail like you did with your dragger and put more aluminum and shiey parts

thanks man.. i still have to get my aluminum front wheels some new rubber and get them on there.. it is ridable as it sits..thats what i was shooting for.

ya i just re read my post and it sounded like i was sayin the trail quad is sh*t it just is as flashy as i like not to thread jack but i would

black plastics with race hood silver yamaha graphics
black frame
silver a arms/swinger
polished clutch cover and mosh shiney or aluminum parts possible

ya i just re read my post and it sounded like i was sayin the trail quad is sh*t it just is as flashy as i like not to thread jack but i would

black plastics with race hood silver yamaha graphics
black frame
silver a arms/swinger
polished clutch cover and mosh shiney or aluminum parts possible

naw man i didnt take it that way. i didnt build it to be a show quad either.. i like more go than show in all my toys. i just wanted it to be a decent looking good strong trail quad. i like the silver yamaha graphics thing.. i might have to steal that idea sometime..hahaha

haha go ahead i was talkin about on ebay they have stickers that say yamaha and have the symbol for like 15 bucks

030-1.jpg

029.jpg

027-1.jpg

024-2.jpg

022-2.jpg

trail quad is getting there..still needs rear brakes and some odds and ends painted but it is ridable... i am going to build an airbox for it as well..and give it a bath..it is very dusty. the +3 longtravel swingarm with the custom bushings and 400ex rear shock feels great..cant wait to get it out on the trails..hopefully this weekend.

Looking good Matt! Hope to finally meet ya at the WILD RIDE!
hell yeah..almost 100% possitive ill be there for at least a day of rippin! thanks alot!!!
looking good bro, are those ur old dragger tires on the back?

thanks man!!! this was just another older set of radials i had.. i have a few sets. they have probably been on the dragger..or the old LT250R hillclimber or trail quad..i dont know.