Don't buy pro aluminum pro lite nerfs

twosmoke

Oct 12, 2008
Upstate NY
Just got these in from bike bandit and they don't fit my blaster... Box says they are for 88-06 blaster but they will not fit. They don't even come with instructions. My rear brake pedal doesn't fit once they are installed as you can see in the picture, and when I tried to mount my new b-1 pipe that will not fit either. Very frustrated, and I really don't want to go through the hassle of returning these. I don't know if I even can, they were a closeout item on bike bandit. X(X(X(

34q0gzq.jpg

2mcajvk.jpg

I guess this is a sneak peak at my build, it will be done shortly so stay tuned.

I went underneath the frame with the bars and now they fit, they just look crooked when they are installed. Oh well.. As for the brake thing, nothing I can do.. Thanks for the advice anyhow, and yb200 the frame has been spray painted, more details when the build is complete :)

154a5fk.jpg

Well, I decided to modify the bars to make them fit. I milled some braces and made a bridge to support them under the frame, and used the factory mount that came with the bars to keep them from bending downward.. Really sucks I scratched the frame like I did but I'm probably gonna touch it up when the build is done.

1yv29x.jpg

16k8jh3.jpg