Dominator 2-cycle mix

NewfieBlaster

Jan 10, 2010
AB,Canada
Just a quick question , i want to try this mix but it dosent give a 32:1 mix , only says its for 50:1 pre-mix , i gave the 500ml bottle of pre-mix , so how many liters would i mix with it to make it 32:1 mix

Thanks Trav

sorry man i dont understand mil and liters. i understand my ratio rite cup. i never run anywhere without it. infact it stays in my truck so i dont go anywhere without it. even if my bike stays at home

an email straight from amsoil told me that dominator is made to run at 50:1, not 32:1,
my bike ran like dog turds at 32:1 mix, as stated above, i dumped it on an ant hill,
i just recently saw amsoil sh*t listed to run at 100:1
just get some maxima or klotz, mix it 32:1 and ride the hell out of it !!!!!!

I ran amsoil at 40:1 with 110 trick for 24 hours straight in 90 degree plus temps with no loss of power at the end. The same 24 hour race done several times using maxima super m or yamalube r resulted in decreased power and a worn out top end at the end of the race.

I use the dominator injector oil in my blaster but when i had my ktm200 and cr250 i always used the amsoil saber 100:1 mix. i mixed at 50:1 but they say u can run it 100:1 on anything