Does anyone know what the E.P. Rocks?

Sorry but this post is
OFF TOPIC.

Well funny thing happened to me, someone put a steel cable across the rail bed I travel back and forth from Fultondale to Gardendale (AL), and while my blaster had no brakes i hit the mofo and got clothes-lined off my blasty (the impact took the cable down), Screwed my neck up , but luckily i didn't get too seriously hurt, just scratched my neck on one side and my whole neck from shirt collar to chin was blood red and RAW. I'll get a pic up of that cable when I start riding again (all my crap is broke lol).

Similar thing happened to a friend, probably about 15 years ago now. guy put a house in and his driveway crossed the old railroad bed right before it crosses a road. the area gets a good amount of dirt bike/atv traffic. yuppie didn't want atvs/dirt bikes there so he put up a mound of dirt....everyone appreciated the new jump! then he put up a wire, knocked my buddy off his dirt bike and injured him. Lets just say he's been riding brand new bikes ever since, and the guy was lucky to avoid jail time. people still do doughnuts on his driveway to this day, and he can't do sh*t about it. I would find out who put it there and sue their ass.

A few years ago I believe there was a story about a kid, maybe 10-12ish IIRC, got clotheslined on his dirt bike and died. Not sure what happened with the story though?