Does anyone have the videogame PURE?

i wouldn't buy it... it pisses me off more then any game i have ever played... you will be riding along in 1st realyl far ahead of anyone...and next thing you know your in 10th

haha i got ps3 and its pretty fun and yess the jumps are sooo rediculas lol u can make a blaster pretty much u just have to use a sparks 2 stoke motor

i wouldn't buy it... it pisses me off more then any game i have ever played... you will be riding along in 1st realyl far ahead of anyone...and next thing you know your in 10th
To fix this problem,just don't crash lol.I know what you mean though.

It's a fun game I got it for ps3. Some of the special tricks are cheasy though. I like how you can pick 2 stroke motors when you build your bike.

if i didnt live out in the middle of nowwhere and actually had high speed internet id get online and play but dialup would b impossible lol

If anyone is interested in this game. Best Buy has a bunch of games on sale for $9.99. PURE being one of them. If they are sold out do what I did. Get a rain check for the game. Then I remembered WallyWorld price matches. So I ran out there and got a copy of it. So I now have a rain check for it and will still prob pick it up for $9.99 from Best Buy then sell it.