does a blaster have a powerband

m44

Mar 15, 2010
mass
hi guys i was wondering if blasters have a powerband. Im sposed to be getting a blaster project next week and was curious.......

i believe the blaster comes stock with a pink one..........

facepalm.jpg

there is no part on any quad called a powerband.

yes, with a decent pipe you can feel it come into the powerband

you have to buy them and add them on. the more you buy the more power you will increase.
plus different colors carry different ranges of power. i think the pink ones are the highest you can buy.

i used to laugh when my mate insisted his dt125 had twin powerbands in every gear except 6th......... everyone knows if you have twin bands you get them in all gears lol.

i think i speak for all when i say its just for laughs. brando gave him an answer to the question straight off, no powervalve..... yes powerband.

yes m44 they do have a "powerband" all 2 strokes do, there not a band as he showed above, it is when you use the throttal and the engine picks up very quickly, there is nothing that you buy to make it have it, all blasters do.

all engines have powerbands............... the powerband is the power-band. it is simply the band [range] in the engines rpm where it produces it best power.
you can feel an engine come into its powerband as said above when it starts to realy pull and ''sing'' in that respect it is similar to how you would feel a powervalve system start to open up on something that is equipped with them.
like brando said if your running a good aftermarket pipe you will feel the powerband more..... but even without one you still have a powerband.

LOL This is funny stuff

I was at a bike and atv shop by my camp and as a joke they had a bag of different sizes rubber bands for sale marked as powerbands.

Like a dumb ass I told them you cant change your powerband, and they told me its a joke because people come in all the time saying they think the powerband on ther bike is broke. LOL I:I

It would be awesome if someone made a 240 powervalve kit for the blaster.

Is it possible to make a powervalve on a AIR COLD motor?

Or would it be better to make a 240 water cold powervalve kitI:I