Disaster blaster fix

Okay I got the ball joint!
Did you try it. Check taper and see if correct. And that the balljoint
no I need to get the lower ball joint from alba I ordered today two day delivery what is the best was two align this thing I had a hard time just geting the hub into the I think it looks okay

Hard time getting the hub on? The spindle?
Yea geting the al joints to line up with the holes on the spindle the to adjust was a b!tch I’m sure there’s a better way to do it but I got it pretty good I can’t wait to rip this things it’s like showroom condition

Yea geting the al joints to line up with the holes on the spindle the to adjust was a b!tch I’m sure there’s a better way to do it but I got it pretty good I can’t wait to rip this things it’s like showroom condition
Braaaaappppppp on:cool:. Enjoy it

I can’t get er to fire
Did you run it before?
Plug good. Ground wire for coil grounded to bare metal on frame.
Check plug wire cap .for resistance or try another one. Make sure plug wire will be long enough and cut plug wire back 3/8 of an inch. Or so and screw cap bake on. The cap and wire are known problems
M gf

no spark and trans fluid coming from middle of the case I think I’m going to sit here and drink beer all night now and debate on puting rounds into these things
You don't want the old girls bleeding out on your floor do you:eek:.
Is the leak from the drain plug? Sprocket or shift seal?

image.jpg
Ok so this is my stator wires the black one is plugged into that solid green to the ground on the coil but this blue and white is unplugged I have the separate tors brains and cdi is this wiring incorrect? I have my tors unplugged I checked the grounds off the coil and still no spark I tried unplugging the killswitch the ignition is unplugged

View attachment 34918 Ok so this is my stator wires the black one is plugged into that solid green to the ground on the coil but this blue and white is unplugged I have the separate tors brains and cdi is this wiring incorrect? I have my tors unplugged I checked the grounds off the coil and still no spark I tried unplugging the killswitch the ignition is unplugged
What year is it?

As far as i know the blk is ground
The green wire is for the lighting circuit
W/r tp cdi
B/R to cdi
Y/R. To regulator and lights
20200722_212829_copy_780x1040.jpg
20200722_212759_copy_780x1040.jpg

image.jpg
As far as i know the blk is ground
The green wire is for the lighting circuit
W/r tp cdi
B/R to cdi
Y/R. To regulator and lightsView attachment 34919 View attachment 34920
I think I’m gonna have to swap my old stator back in it because there is just that random wire and it’s just not wired correctly I think my other one is factory so I just need a crank puller to get it off and see but I’m going to have my bottom end brought somewhere to be sealed I don’t wana split the case

View attachment 34921
I think I’m gonna have to swap my old stator back in it because there is just that random wire and it’s just not wired correctly I think my other one is factory so I just need a crank puller to get it off and see but I’m going to have my bottom end brought somewhere to be sealed I don’t wana split the case
Did you notice any damage on the bottom of the case? That bike looks like it will shine up nice

Don't want it to shiny. It will look like a trailer Queen:D
Oh no I plan on full sending this I’m prolly gonna roll it sink it in mud and float it down river
Gonna. Ride it like you stole it lol.

Okay so I got in contact with the original owner he said it lost spark after he tried to put a new key in it so does that ground wire I have the key out now everything un hooked