Disaster blaster fix

Oh no I plan on full sending this I’m prolly gonna roll it sink it in mud and float it down river

Okay so I got in contact with the original owner he said it lost spark after he tried to put a new key in it so does that ground wire I have the key out now everything un hooked
You can unplug it and kill switch. But if it starts you will have to put on break poop it in gear and stall it out to shut it off

Oh no I plan on full sending this I’m prolly gonna roll it sink it in mud and float it down river

Okay so I got in contact with the original owner he said it lost spark after he tried to put a new key in it so does that ground wire I have the key out now everything un hooked
You can unplug it and kill switch. But if it starts you will have to put on break poop it in gear and stall it out to shut it off.
In your picture that black wire should go to ground.is there a black wire to hook to the blk. Looking at the schematic the green wire is part on the lighting circuit? What year is it

You can unplug it and kill switch. But if it starts you will have to put on break poop it in gear and stall it out to shut it off.
In your picture that black wire should go to ground.is there a black wire to hook to the blk. Looking at the schematic the green wire is part on the lighting circuit? What year is it

Nothing like a triple post. Dam shat wouldn't post. Sorry about that.
The green wire on the 03-06 also looks like it goes to the oil level gauge and light?

Nothing like a triple post. Dam shat wouldn't post. Sorry about that.
The green wire on the 03-06 also looks like it goes to the oil level gauge and light?
I figured it out well my boy did the head light and ignition wires were switched. Just swapped them and it’s got spark now but I noticed it’s missing a case bolt so I’m gonna either split the case of buy a bottom end I kinda want a stroker

I figured it out well my boy did the head light and ignition wires were switched. Just swapped them and it’s got spark now but I noticed it’s missing a case bolt so I’m gonna either split the case of buy a bottom end I kinda want a stroker
Oh and by the way Iv made 950 in parts off my last blaster and still have the engine and a bin full of stuff

Oh and by the way Iv made 950 in parts off my last blaster and still have the engine and a bin full of stuff
Does that engine run? For. About the money you pay for a stroker crank. You can have your stock cylinder ported. And head mod done and you will have wayyyy more power than just a stroker. Definitely the most bang for the buck. But if you are getting a stroker crank.. They can port and cut head for the +3 so you don't have to run the spacer plate.

Does that engine run? For. About the money you pay for a stroker crank. You can have your stock cylinder ported. And head mod done and you will have wayyyy more power than just a stroker. Definitely the most bang for the buck. But if you are getting a stroker crank.. They can port and cut head for the +3 so you don't have to run the spacer plate.
Yeah I’m gonna send my motor out to kor but I got er to fire it won’t let me upload the video but she fired and ran

34EE5A0F-08AE-4B16-B37B-6F48EF42C0EE.jpeg

You the man:D put oil in it and take it for a spin. Check shifting . top speed:rolleyes:
Maybe brakes
Nope not yet i don’t want to spoil the fruits of my labor I’m sending it to kor for a $1000 engine build I just wanted to prove to my self I could do it now let’s make some real power and here my swing arm out of powder coat

Nope not yet i don’t want to spoil the fruits of my labor I’m sending it to kor for a $1000 engine build I just wanted to prove to my self I could do it now let’s make some real power and here my swing arm out of powder coat
What's ken doing? Port? +6 stroker:D

A5AEB4CA-4E74-4310-B380-F333097AD31B.png
What's ken doing? Port? +6 stroker:D
I didn’t end up going with ken I had found my old machinist I lost contact with a while ago he’s cheaper and Iv used him a couple times before we shall see how long it takes but until then I just bought another one! We’re onto disaster blaster number three says it’s a spun bearing 400 bucks comes with new tires all I know grabbing her tomorow so question does spun bearing mean bad crank allways?

View attachment 34965
I didn’t end up going with ken I had found my old machinist I lost contact with a while ago he’s cheaper and Iv used him a couple times before we shall see how long it takes but until then I just bought another one! We’re onto disaster blaster number three says it’s a spun bearing 400 bucks comes with new tires all I know grabbing her tomorow so question does spun bearing mean bad crank allways?
Maybe po can be more specific.
Guess you will find out.
All you have are ball bearings and needle bearings.

Maybe po can be more specific.
Guess you will find out.
All you have are ball bearings and needle bearings.
Okay so that quad went straight to parts. Dude fb market place has been crazy I really have a blaster part store going on here I sell parts every day and I seem to be making about 2000 a blaster I part out

Spun bearing is a term used for crushed shell/ insert bearing .
Main and rod bearings in a car engine
Okay so do u think that crank would still be good? But now I’m seeing it was a blown top end piston is intact so ima have to rip it apart

Engine must have been making a slapping noise? There are no half shell babit bearings
In a blaster

Okay so do u think that crank would still be good? But now I’m seeing it was a blown top end piston is intact so ima have to rip it apart
How is wristpin bearing? Check rod. For up and down play.to see if big end bearing is good

Only you can inspect it. I have seen considerable talk on forums and fb groups that report bad wrist pin bearings. (Chi-NA).
If you haven’t started tearing it down, power wash it first