Diamond J Lowering Kit

do you like this kit?

• Total voters
Just some pics of the CRJ lowering kit. rear is set on the lowest setting.. and has banshee rims and tires
3793396149_a05454caf4.jpg

3793397099_898658569f.jpg

3794217922_2683e70875.jpg

just to show you what it looks like..

i drag race my blaster with it strutted and its rough as hell..is there a website where i can find that kit?

well lets see your quad in full flattrack trim.. got any pics with the tires an everything on it? i used to flattrack race but my work schedule didn't permit it for a few years....

unfortuneately i haven't been able to go full flattrack trim.. i can't afford the hoosiers and i don't know if i can afford or even find a sway bar for the blaster.. so for now... i run with the knobbies and it runs good against the other lightweights (300ex and others) i run 1/2 mile in pea-gravel so it hooks up nice on the cushion and i keep the revs up so it pulls good down the straights.. works for now but im looking at running at a few smaller tracks and will need to get some hoosier or american racers before that.. anyone know where i can find a swaybar for a blaster for fairly cheap?

i had to vote no cause i have the same kit front and back and when i got it the bolts for the rear where to short and crj didnt want to replace it and the brackets started to bend after a while. the front is fine tho