deal or not?

THATS ME!! lol and that roller is also sold i have one right now that all stock paint on the chassis and i have a nice set of white plastics to go with it.

Let me know your from the forum if you stop out and ill make sure you get the hookup I:I

Also it must be a deal imo every time i post a roller on cl its the same price and they never last more then 2 or 3 days people call like crazy.

THATS ME!! lol and that roller is also sold i have one right now that all stock paint on the chassis and i have a nice set of white plastics to go with it.

Let me know your from the forum if you stop out and ill make sure you get the hookup I:I

Also it must be a deal imo every time i post a roller on cl its the same price and they never last more then 2 or 3 days people call like crazy.

this is some cool sh*t. i never thought a guy off here lived out by me. if we can make a deal and i get my motor together get together and go for a ride. lol

Hells yea!! im organizing a trip up to silver lake in the spring we got about 10 people going so far almost all blasters. Its a open invite if you want to go everybody is welcome we are gathering at my house the night before, we got trailers to haul quads and vans to haul people so anybody who shows up here dont have to drive any farther.