Dead Engine

It will take a while to get the photo i sent it with a friend so he could go find me a replacement. it not that bad though. its just like maybe a tenth of the top is ripped off and then there is parts of the rings missing.

Ya I have the sh*ttiest luck got a brand new top end kit put it on and then about two minute later while riding my clutch cable snapped.:(

Blaster racer 25.

Whear a helmet dude. Id hate to hear a story about ya in the paper about a head injury that could have been prevented.

It will take a while to get the photo i sent it with a friend so he could go find me a replacement. it not that bad though. its just like maybe a tenth of the top is ripped off and then there is parts of the rings missing.

NOT that BAD. anytime the piston is ripped apart thats bad.

Honing: to smooth out the cylinder
Boring:make the cylinder bigger in diameter (mm)

can somebody verify that....

Honing: to smooth out the cylinder
Boring:make the cylinder bigger in diameter (mm)

can somebody verify that....

honing does klean it up if it is within spec. it also crosshatches the cylinder wall for a better ring seal

Boring is done if there is a scrpae or nick in the cylinder as mwell as it being eggshaped or warped or out of round or tottally eff'd. if its to bad its time for a new sleeve or another complete cylinder

honing does klean it up if it is within spec. it also crosshatches the cylinder wall for a better ring seal

Boring is done if there is a scrpae or nick in the cylinder as mwell as it being eggshaped or warped or out of round or tottally eff'd. if its to bad its time for a new sleeve or another complete cylinder

Cochise, hit the nail directly on the head.

35,000K.... while you have it torn apart you should tear apart the bottom end too and replace the bearings and seals and check over everything else down there.

$160 more and you could throw a stroker crank in there too WOT!