Dafuq

good luck getting 2k for any blaster.
count on getting 1/3 to 1/2 of what you have in it.
problem is, the 450's are now going in the 2k+ range.
just not that much demand for blasters when for a couple hundred more they can have a beat down 450 but have to throw 2k more into it within the first year.

Yes he did. That's because he underestimated the occonor power! IMO you should never buy a blaster with the intention of getting your money back. Sure if you get a great deal on one,don't get the mod bug, and take care of it you can usually come close to breaking even. Unfortunately I can't do that. I like my bikes to be unique and fast. I'll have about 7 grand in my blaster when it's done and I would be amazed if I got 1800 for it. I will NEVER sell my blaster. It will be given to my son when he is old enough. I did this build with that in mind.

Yes he did. That's because he underestimated the occonor power! IMO you should never buy a blaster with the intention of getting your money back. Sure if you get a great deal on one,don't get the mod bug, and take care of it you can usually come close to breaking even. Unfortunately I can't do that. I like my bikes to be unique and fast. I'll have about 7 grand in my blaster when it's done and I would be amazed if I got 1800 for it. I will NEVER sell my blaster. It will be given to my son when he is old enough. I did this build with that in mind.

I knew i wouldn't get my money back. I too said i wouldn't sell it and id have so much fun on it. But its just not there. Idk. Maybe the g/f will want to keep it, maybe she wont.

All i know is, My top end for bike will be here tomorrow from Ken, so blaster is gonna be sitting.

Well if the gf wants a bike than do it. I just did the opposite. I sold my KX250 because I was the only one that had a bike. Plus the banshee came along.

125's are nice hold out for a ktm ......rotfl ktm's are like cadalicks and monstertrucks tons of power and sucpension is like floating on a cloud or get a shee and have her ride with you on the back;)

Blasters have probably held their value better than a 450 actually. Consider new price for each vs average used , plus considering most blasters are quite old.

Wifesblaster couldn't get what he has in the shee, and the shee was free to begin with, probably couldn't get it if he parted it out.

ATVs are not an investment for retirement, only fun for today.

Actually I think I would break even on the shee. The build has cost around 2,500 dollars. Their are a lot of less modded shees selling for that. You are absolutely right though. They are not an investment.

im in the same vote bud. spent £2500/$3400 on it and i was gonna break it but iv no interest in the parts so decided just to leave it in shed until i get a job to be able to ride it.

im in the same vote bud. spent £2500/$3400 on it and i was gonna break it but iv no interest in the parts so decided just to leave it in shed until i get a job to be able to ride it.

If you were over here you would have had some interest in the parts! Better just to keep it anyway. It would be a sad day if I let mine go for 1,500.

If you were over here you would have had some interest in the parts! Better just to keep it anyway. It would be a sad day if I let mine go for 1,500.

yeah bud not alot of blasters over here and when they are there either not upgrading or there already done. iv no money at all the now selling ma trailer but spending money on a xbox as i might as well have something to do while i wait lol