cylinder, head, a-arms and crank and shocks

blasterboy32

Jan 9, 2012
harrisburg, pennsylvania
So i sold my blaster today. I rebuilt it from the ground up and it was time to move onto another project(Ltr for next race season). i tried selling these parts with it but i think i got a better deal without selling the parts with it. i figured id give you guys first dibs.i feel that all my prices are fair but i dont know what stuffs worth so let me know if something is priced too high. im not trying to make a killing just some spare cash and help some people out

I have a stock cylinder thats in good shape. no cracks,good hone IMO and there is a little bit of surface rust on the bottom part of the sleeve but it will probably wash off or steel wool lightly. not sure of the right way to do it so im not gonna mess with it. it does need one head stud because its broken but its already out and the threads are good. at some point someone did try to do a DIY port job and didnt quite finish it but i think it could definatly be cleaned up. the head is in good shape and the threads in the sparkplug hole are good. I beleive its on stock bore but cant say for sure as i dont have the correct tools to measure it but it measured it with a set of calipers and thats what it came up as. i dont know what a cylinder and head are worth so ill ask $100

next is the a arms. i have 3 good a arms and one lower with a broken ball joint. they would be good just to keep as spares. they come with 2 tie rods too but theyre a little bent. also comes with spindles,brake shoes,working brakes and the lower half of the cable. bearings seem good. $30 for these

lastly is the crank. its a hot rods crank. i think its stock stroke(doesnt say anything besides hot rods and a part number on it. it does not say +4) i dont know enough about cranks to say if the connecting rod bearings are good or not but if someone is interested ill make a vid of it so you can see if it has too much play.im looking to get $70 for this. what you see in the pic is what you get. no bearings or anything

Also have stock front shocks that have crappy paint on them. $10 for the pair

Also have the stock heel guard for the right side and its not broken you pay the shipping and its yours.

All prices are before shipping. ive given as much info as possible on each thing and tried to be as honest as possible. if you have questions or interested reply or PM me and ill work on the price with you. its all negotiable.

IMG682.jpg

IMG683.jpg

IMG684.jpg

IMG685.jpg

IMG686.jpg

IMG687.jpg

IMG688.jpg

IMG689.jpg

IMG690.jpg

Last edited: