Cut Fenders

my front shaved fenders...

IMAG0124.jpg

i cut mine about 4 or 5 different times, when finally there wasn't much left so i just took em off, shoulda did that in the first place, ya i don't get any dirty'r ridin for an hour with out them than i did with them, to each is thier own i guess

on the flat track regular fenders are like parachutes. theres a huge differance between cut and not. but just for trails and such theres really no difference.

pro atv riders have race cuts mainly for wind resistance and visibility purposes. i know this is a blaster site but if uve ever ridden a 400ex the front fenders are HUGE. racers have cut fronts so they can see in turns and aim their front wheels into and out of the ruts in turns to find the best line to get the most speed. and like tsean91 says the wind resistance factor is bigger than you think but with just regular trail riding there isnt much of a difference between cut and stock.

its all a preference thing unless you race. i personally dont like home mad cut fenders unless theyre done just right but i do like the maier race fronts like i have on my blaster