Custome bumper and scoops

looks great bro, nice work, if ur gonna make them, just make sure the members are serious about it, i had orders for 15+ case savers so we made them, and have only shipped out about 5, but im sure there are members that would like to have that sweet bumper, nice job

Rough estimate on weight...ehh...idk 15 maybe 20. I was thinkin i might be able to sell these prolly depending on steel like $50. i need to make a jig up baced on mine to get the angles better. And i need a sharper angle ban saw. I made this one in boces for free but in sure i can get more steel cheap and make'em at home.

And to hood scoops i just threw together in like 5 mins, had some scrap lieing around. D. Jacks scoops look sweet and in sure hes got a better way to mount them up.

oh yeah, i was thinkin about putting diamond plate in the center of the cross but it was a pain in the ass to cut,lol. So i gave up on that idea. Im just going to go with a black metallic paint i think. And i need a logo to put on them somewhere.

ya good job on the bumper man!! gotta get her powdercoated now.
scoops look bad ass to!
how are them stock shocks treating ya?

hey man i have a question for u, Did teh 400ex rear shock fit easy like did u have did u have to do anything at all and that raptor fender was it easy to get on there?

i really like the bumper joe but i personally like aluminum better, if i hit something id rather the bumper bend/break other than the front of the frame getting bent, somethings gotta give and that bumper looks strong have you thaught of welding brackets on it for number plates?

i was gunna make it out of aluminum but i dont have the supplies to make it, unfortunatly. If i had the machine to weld aluminum i would. And with the # plate, havent found a good way to mount it. Though i have been thinkin about how i can do it.

cool, im not sure how number plates are mounted but maybe weld 2 nuts on the bumper and give bolts to fit the nuts for mounting the plate? im wondring how to mount mine on my bumper myself

Heres a run on the shower curtain rod...conduit. Its cheaper then the steel and stronger than the shower rod, but light enough to clapse on impact, and will weigh less and i can still weld it with my equipment!!!! what ya think???