Custome bumper and scoops

joedirt5724

Mar 2, 2009
westmoreland, ny
Here's some pics of my custom made front bumper and some air scoops i made in my free time.

179vgj.jpg

Still need to paint.

25teutk.jpg

2lsazvm.jpg

ehyr8g.jpg

dude that bumper is sick!!..how long did it take u to make it??? oh and the next stepp is to paint or powder coat it!! GREAT WORKI:I

it took me a few days to do the bumper. its deff in my plans to powder coat it when i get the chance and the cash,lol. The stock shocks aint bad, but their like really stiff though. lol

that is pretty badass, do you actually notice a difference with the scoops? personally I think they are unnecessary but if you like it...

i just pt the scoops on a little while ago, and im not really sure how much their gonna help performance wise but they look sick. and even though its a little more weight its pretty hard to tell with all the power,lol. With me on the back it cant hurt to have a little extra weight in the front.

ohhh and i like it very very very much.. honestly looks better than the bling star, there both a iron cross, i just like the 'sharper' corners on tghe inside of the one he made...

im serious dude.. pm me and well talk biss

and a louisiana boy. is it heavy?

im sure its not light, only way it would be light is it it was aluminum... weight dont matter to me im 255 pounds... and i dont mx race.. all else fails it would help with the weight balance with my big ass on the seat

im serious man i want one!!!! .. dont even need to paint or powder coat it.. bair finish is just fine, ill take care of the rest

i knew i would come into this page and see 4cfed talkin about about how awesome that bumper isI:I

it looks awesome. what does it weigh roughly ya think?? i have access to welders and pipe. thinking about something of my own.

and 4cfed didnt get to try any of the stunts happening today. snowed last night:( and had a major lack of traction to try to be on one wheelI:I

i knew i would come into this page and see 4cfed talkin about about how awesome that bumper isI:I

it looks awesome. what does it weigh roughly ya think?? i have access to welders and pipe. thinking about something of my own.

and 4cfed didnt get to try any of the stunts happening today. snowed last night:( and had a major lack of traction to try to be on one wheelI:I

i hear ya man!! i gettin the itch to ride really bad.... and seeing this vid makes me want wider a arms so i can

Last edited by a moderator: