custom decal makers?

Nov 7, 2008
hey guys,

i was wondering if any of you guys make custome decals?

I was thinking it'd be cool if i could get a decal thats styled like the YFZ450 decal, but instead it say YFZ200, or maybe YFZ250 since i'll most likely be going to a BB kit next year.

here's decal im talkign about

performance_yamaha_yfz_atv.png

ken oconnor knows a local guy that made his bud light tank decals, says he can make anything, maybe pm him for a link to the guys site

yes, but is it? i dont know, whats wrong with YFS? it is what it is, no matter what we do to them they are still a YFS, that doesnt change unless you do something like put in a YZ250 motor, even then, what is it really? I just feel if you want a YFZ, get a YFZ!
But hey, the sticker does look good and if you want it, go for it!:)

plus stickers add 5 hp, mine is somewhere around 100hp from all the stickers, hahahaaaa

yea, i would get a yfz, but im only about 10K short lol. who woudl have thought thed day woudl come

maybe some yfs but using the font of the yfz?

Here's some stuff made by TEK Graphics in Brooklyn CT. The tank is for build I'm doing for Jess. The helmet is something he was working on last week. Very nice people and great prices. He can do anything you want. 860-779-2255

T-ROCKandTank010.jpg

TEKCustomGraphics002.jpg

TEKCustomGraphics001.jpg

count me in for a TEK/KOR tank cover in red on black !!!!!!!!!!

whoaaa, heres TEK'S website, seems he's all mx oriented, good lookin chit, and what appears to be a tribute to Kens fallen rider
#971 mike dupont,.......rip mikey !!!

Untitled Document

Last edited: