Custom carbon fiber coated parts for sale!

Looks awesome installed one tip, use washers behind the bolts, Will do complete write up after it makes a ride!
496226DB-orig_zps8659724d.jpg

NICE!!

I got family in town for the holidays, really want to sneak off to the shop and play with the new patters i got but i guess it will have to wait until next week X(

Thanks for posting the pic If you have any problems with it just let me know!!

NICE!!

I got family in town for the holidays, really want to sneak off to the shop and play with the new patters i got but i guess it will have to wait until next week X(

Thanks for posting the pic If you have any problems with it just let me know!!

What other patterns did you get? I've got a stator cover and oil pump cover to send. They made it to the plant but not back to the shipping department yet.

What other patterns did you get? I've got a stator cover and oil pump cover to send. They made it to the plant but not back to the shipping department yet.

Ive got 3 different carbon fiber patters ( the one pictured is my fav) also have about 6 camo patterns including Real Tree also 2 different snake skins and $100 bills.

Here are some pics to help this is the supplier im currently buying from i can get any of the patterns they supply but there will be a little extra cost if anybody wants a oddball pattern i have a minimum order of 1 square meter for each film.

Hydrographic Film : PI Hydrographics - Water Transfer Printing Supplies, Water Transfer Printing Supplies

Keep in mind all of the patters look better on something with a clear coat then they do in those generic pics.

I like the 2x2 twill in a matte finish, like the vinyl wrap comes in. I've got the wrap but I've not been able to do an oil pump cover. Can you use a flat or matte clear on it?

I like the 2x2 twill in a matte finish, like the vinyl wrap comes in. I've got the wrap but I've not been able to do an oil pump cover. Can you use a flat or matte clear on it?

You can use any clear you want, ive actually bought a few custom ones im going to try. One is specifically designed for these graphics, the other is rubberized so anything you put it on will be easy to grip.

Im looking for a distributor that sells that 3m vinyl carbon stuff in bulk, preferably like 100ft rolls of it. If anybody happens to know where i can find that please let me know :)

What I have isn't 3M. I bought 3 pieces on ebay, something like 30, 45, 60 cm wide by 130 to 150 cm long. I can throw some in with the parts next week for you to check out. My cousin bought some 3M Di-Noc, mine looks the same but I wasn't able to get it stretched out like I've seen the 3M stuff but I'm sure getting it right is allot harder than it looks on youtube.

Ive got 3 different carbon fiber patters ( the one pictured is my fav) also have about 6 camo patterns including Real Tree also 2 different snake skins and $100 bills.

Here are some pics to help this is the supplier im currently buying from i can get any of the patterns they supply but there will be a little extra cost if anybody wants a oddball pattern i have a minimum order of 1 square meter for each film.

Hydrographic Film : PI Hydrographics - Water Transfer Printing Supplies, Water Transfer Printing Supplies

Keep in mind all of the patters look better on something with a clear coat then they do in those generic pics.

Just a heads up, that website has a javascript exploit running in it. It's probably accidental, but my antivirus didn't like that too much.

Your work looks great man.

Just a heads up, that website has a javascript exploit running in it. It's probably accidental, but my antivirus didn't like that too much.

Your work looks great man.

Thanks for the heads up i got avast figures it didnt pick it up.

I did some research on the 3m dinoc stuff and its extremely expensive so more then likely i wont be getting a roll of it.

Well i had some problems with my new films, after many frustrating hours trying to figure out what went wrong i found my chemicals that i bought to use with my old films are to strong to use with my new films. :( You would think everybody is selling the same films and everybody is selling the same chemicals but from one dealer to the next its like nite and day.

So back to shopping for totally overpriced chemicals and hopefully that solves the problem, looks like it will be a few more days before i get some more stuff done.