curiosty mostly

Ya know I was just thinking " I wonder if this Wildcard2 guy does port/polish work, and if so I wonder if he is good at it and I wonder what it costs?"

My kid is wanting his done soon... Looks like more overtime for me.

Hmm we may need to discuss this soon.... After I get his powder coated frame finished (everyone knows powder coating adds HP)

Ya know I was just thinking " I wonder if this Wildcard2 guy does port/polish work, and if so I wonder if he is good at it and I wonder what it costs?"

My kid is wanting his done soon... Looks like more overtime for me.

I understand the work thing. I have two boys of my own lol I wouldnt stop with just your sons bike though you cant leet him be faster until hes paying for it himself house rules I:I

yea now im curious bout a good port job im mean im real agressive trails and drags with buds on 400ex and such whats the most u could do? what matters if you port for like dune only why couldnt u run that on trails? pm

A dune port is typically more mid to top power. For trails you'd want more of an mx port which is usually decent bottom end, good midrange and decent top end. I got mine done by Mumms the Word. Its a small shop that I've been taking all my motors to for the past 10 years.

Flotek has done port work on 2 of my cylinders and is working on a 3rd.
Port work is a make or break deal.
I went with a winner.

ok so an agressive trail is what i want... but i might not even get to the motor work cause i gotta get tires and bars..

ok so an agressive trail is what i want... but i might not even get to the motor work cause i gotta get tires and bars..

I currently am running an aggressive trail port and it works great on trails.
Jes remember the porting in degree's of the exhaust port is largely up to the opinion of the guy who is carving out the jug.

well wildcard has some great feedback and is a slight bit cheaper and a little faster than floteck