Cummins, ♪ to my ears.

It will ,now, roal some coal, but take my advice... DON'T go around a big town smoking everyone out whenever you take off or see another diesel... It makes the uneducated environmentalists mad... and then the epa cracks down on us... I always save the smoke for later.

So dumb question.

I know absolutely nothing about diesel. Can you just Blow Black Smoke when you want?

and then put ane of these stickers on your back winsheld
truck.jpg

So dumb question.

I know absolutely nothing about diesel. Can you just Blow Black Smoke when you want?

Mine has the fuel plate grinded down i think, all that black smoke is just unburnt fuel. With the fuel plate grinded down you'll get smoke flooring it. You can get bigger injectors to.
Mines a 12 valve so i can't add all those programmers where you can manually adjust the fuel..(I've seen some that can even adjust the idle to lope!) Some are for good milage, some for smoke.... Of corse with fuel plate mods you need intake mods, that = more power. Of course with fuel mods you'll need gauges, boost, egt, fuel psi, trans temp (on autos).... Its trickey buisness! :D

Now the newer ones with the dpfs or what ever the enviro thing is.... You have to get a computer guy to reprogram the stuff...! crazy stuff!

with turbo diesel all u gotta do is spool them up and coal will pour

Actually i get a lot more smoke when i lug it, but not crazy lugs! There is a sort of a smoke curve, after the smoke burns out, then comes your real power. I'll take it easy up to probably 1250 rpms, from there to 2000 i hammer down, there comes the coal, directly after it's shift time... :D