CRANKCASE BREATHER SPITTING OIL WHEN I TURN THE CRANK

Nickblaster06

Apr 13, 2020
My 2006 blaster keep spitting oil out the crankcase breather hose and I haven’t filled up my case with oil for a while last thing I did was fill 2 stroke oil, last couple rides it was smoking when I full open pulled but I thought nothing of it what could this be before I pull this apart? Oil seals? Rings? It still starts 1st or 2nd kick too

My 2006 blaster keep spitting oil out the crankcase breather hose and I haven’t filled up my case with oil for a while last thing I did was fill 2 stroke oil, last couple rides it was smoking when I full open pulled but I thought nothing of it what could this be before I pull this apart? Oil seals? Rings? It still starts 1st or 2nd kick too
Are you sure you are not over full on the tranny fluid? It's not easy for oil to get to breather.it up top and not a straight. Path.. It hold 650ml no more no less.

Reactions: Awk08
with the excess smoking listed, I'm going with bad right side crank seal
a leakdown test will confirm this, and should be done after the new seal is installed, as that collar the seal center rides on is a known leaker too, we have a fix for that too if it is.

Reactions: Slydog