cp custom 265cc kit

blasters/banshees

Jan 11, 2009
Ny
I was just looking at there website and I was thinking how much hp would a 265cc big bore,+4 stroker crank,ported,110 octane gas+,vf3,dynoport in a full mx setup blaster that would be kicka$$. How much hp would a motor like this have.If this big bore is still avalible I maybe still consodoring my build I was thinking about doing

you could probably get as much or more power out of a nicely ported 240 kit from one of the 3 builders on this site for much cheaper than the 265 kit. PM them and ask. I have not heard much about the 265 kid mainly because i thought they didnt make them anymore but from what i have heard they are not that reliable.

you could probably get as much or more power out of a nicely ported 240 kit from one of the 3 builders on this site for much cheaper than the 265 kit. PM them and ask. I have not heard much about the 265 kid mainly because i thought they didnt make them anymore but from what i have heard they are not that reliable.

yea I was just messin around with idea I still wanna no peoples options on this and this is my back up back up bike ahah so it doesnt matter about reliablity

do your research..look around the net for blatser builders and make a desicion from there...people thast havent answered emails and such for a long period of time are probably gonna take a long time to finish your build...if ever...

remember the bigger the bore the more heat you'll be dealing with, for my explorations i think the only person running this setup is the one who makes the kit i haven't heard of anyone else, and if your going 265 kit why stop with a 4 mil stroker, there's a 6 mil kit out there ;)

i think that kit is for drag only and im not sure but i dont think they'er still in buisness or they just do very little work now cause i couldnt ever get anyone on the phone so. i'd just do what strokedtater said

freek put that into good proscriptive its really only another 17 hp for how much more money?

thats what i meant, idk why i put hp.
i guess i was trying to think in my head how much more hp 17cc would bring you.

Yeah I just got done lookin at their site and seems like blaster can really only handle about 60 hp beyond that have to major wrkto the clutch t stop it form slipping

freek put that into good proscriptive its really only another 17 hp for how much more money?

You mean cc's not hp.If it was 17 hp than it is a big big difference.Plus adding a stroker crank will give it a little more.

You mean cc's not hp.If it was 17 hp than it is a big big difference.Plus adding a stroker crank will give it a little more.

thats what i meant, idk why i put hp.
i guess i was trying to think in my head how much more hp 17cc would bring you.

I was just looking at there website and I was thinking how much hp would a 265cc big bore,+4 stroker crank,ported,110 octane gas+,vf3,dynoport in a full mx setup blaster that would be kicka$$. How much hp would a motor like this have.If this big bore is still avalible I maybe still consodoring my build I was thinking about doing

For the money you will spend on that, I'd look to a TRX250R or a Banshee.
They rip pretty hard with fairly mild mods. Water cooling makes a world of difference for what you can get away with.

remember the bigger the bore the more heat you'll be dealing with, for my explorations i think the only person running this setup is the one who makes the kit i haven't heard of anyone else, and if your going 265 kit why stop with a 4 mil stroker, there's a 6 mil kit out there ;)

yea I seen that 6 stroker on that one blaster vids nothing beat it from 450-700cc quads its was pretty impressive. I havent herd about the +6 that much ivv only seen it on that one bike so I thought that was the only one wait so what size would a 265 big bore +6 stroker motor be.

the 6mm strokers can have some reliability issues when built up to the max...with an additional 6mm of stroke you get alot more rod angle when using a stock length connecting rod..this can lead to parts wearing out alot faster than normal..

what kinda riding are you going to do where you need the monster build over just a ported 240 and maybe a +3? Longevity will be an issue so save your $$.

the 6mm strokers can have some reliability issues when built up to the max...with an additional 6mm of stroke you get alot more rod angle when using a stock length connecting rod..this can lead to parts wearing out alot faster than normal..

this is why you run a shee rod I:I