Couple HS race pics !

Yea hes older. hes 16...anways, that sucks that you blew it up already right after you got it back from Brandon. Glad to hear that you are tearing it up though.

Well the cylinder was spared, but the piston is shot... I ordered one, and it should be here before friday... That gives us time to rebuild it, and break in in before the next race... I wish it would have went after the next race... Then we would have had 2 weeks to rebuild it.

I want to race so bad but my dad wont let me and he says that il just get blown away by the 450s and i just want to do it for fun and wait until im 16 then get a 400 or 450...

I want to race so bad but my dad wont let me and he says that il just get blown away by the 450s and i just want to do it for fun and wait until im 16 then get a 400 or 450...

from the way you said that i think your dad is saying that you suck haha just kidding.....
beg your dad more and more and tell him about the youth class..I:I

ok il tell him again and see what he says

Good luck to ya ! Racing is a great family event... I do not race (bum knee, and endurance races = lost time at work.... Lost time at work = no one races), but I still have a great time !

And Brandon I will get some pics sent out to you today or tomorrow !

Good job ...looks like a great time!! i have race a couple places similar to that and it is really tough..mx out of the woods and mud hole in the woods...good job good luck and have fun!!!

Couple of this weekends pics !
IMG_1206.jpg

IMG_1205.jpg

IMG_1189.jpg

IMG_1167.jpg

IMG_1212.jpg

IMG_1195.jpg