Cops???

tjsdaname

Oct 17, 2007
IA
what are the cops like around where you live???
what would they do if they were to catch you on your blaster???

just wondering because the other day I rode my quad to my friends house to ride on his private track he lives about 2 miles, away and on the way back there was a cop stopped on the side of the road. so I passed him lol... then I turned another corner, and there were to more cops parked on the side of the road!!!
and a millitary humvee
(my thoughts were IM f*ckED.... lol)
so I passed them and they waved me to stop!!! just to talk about my quad...
they acted like they did not even care that I was on a city street.... cops

around here are awsome!!!!!!!!! I:II:II:II:II:I

there was a humvee because of the floods we are having here in IA...lol

Where I live, unless your in the country expect trouble. There kinda dicks about it, unless your in the local ATV club, and then again most those guys are 50+ and have Utility quads.....

some are cool, some aren't. I got stopped by a state cop and all he did was say that Norfolk Southern (train company) asked them to enforce no trespassing because of stolen steel being the prices for metal are skyrocketing these days. It's weird because all he did was tell me I wasn't "supposed" to be riding there, and gave me the hint, just go ahead but go easy, and then the city cops pull almost everybody over now. Don't you think it would be the other way around?...IMO

well the cops where i live are dicks and so are the laws if they catch me riding on the roads or even on the grass by the side of the road they have the power to take and crush your quad and there isn't anything you can do about it and then you will get a fine and possible a jail sentence my government is completely against quads, dirt bikes etc.Like 1 hours drive from me is a huge and i mean huge 5 mile squared abandoned quarry with woods around it, its not anyones land as such but they made it illegal to ride there and they go on patrols around it not just looking for you but if there is a truck by it with no one in it they will take that and they have a frigging helicopter that has thermal imaging so even if you hide it still finds you then you get arrested!!

it depends, where i live i used to ride my pocket rocket on the rode all the time,but then i got caught, the cop was ok, he let me off with a warning and said if i catch you again ill confiscate it. and then in the winter time (my neighbor hood it huge) i bascially have my own track to follow, its awesome, and its on the roadd, but its this long ass road where you come and around and drift, i was in fifth gear, and right before the turn to drift, i had a bad feeling, 2 cars came, one just an old person then a cop once i saw his lights come on my heart sank, i was like sh*t! i didnt want to outrun him, although i could of, but i stopped and this guy was awesome! he was like damn! that thing is nice, how fast does it go, and asked other stuff, but he just told me to stay off that main road stretch till 1:00 cause the sanders and plows but he was awesome

Dont try it in northern IN. big feud between riders and cops, no lost love here dos'nt matter where you are middle of town of middle of country around here.. they will throw the book at ya =/ ""not that it stops anyone""

the reason they didnt do anything was cause of the floods i do believe around here if a snow storm is bad u can ride ur snowmobiles and atvs down the road..so im guessing its that way where your at due to the floods

we had the cops called on us twice while we were on our own property building a track with a dozer, then they called when i put a pipe on the blaster, then again when we went out with the 450, the cops never did a thing about it though.

funny though, that they call the cops on us for riding it and the next week our gate is destroyed and there are tracks all over our private track, hmmm...

we caught one guy ther, he said "go f*ck yourself this is my property get lost!" so we said " you'd better go check the property lines ahole, this is our property" never heard from him again

the reason they didnt do anything was cause of the floods i do believe around here if a snow storm is bad u can ride ur snowmobiles and atvs down the road..so im guessing its that way where your at due to the floods

no they are like that all the time.... because around where i live every other person has a quad or a dirt bike....

as long as you ride slow and way to the side on the road they dont care

cops here... hmmm nada if you go fast :D

they can never cetch you. theres just to many spots to just go offroad and there like f*ck it. ive goten chased only once where it was bad. it was on a main road and no trails or forest around so i had to ripp fast as f*ck. i know cars are obviously faster but the acceleration on blasters is way better so he was going one was and i was going against him so he had to do a u turn, as soon as i saw him im just like oh f*ck no lol and just pinned past him and he had to do a 3 point turn so he just got out of the 3 point and i was gone.

anyone else ran from cops? like a good chase? this one scared me sh*tless lol. i only ran because the cops here are gay and they fine you without any warning so i didnt take the chance.

The cops in my town vary like most of towns. You have your cool cops and you have your rookie's that will do and find anything against you and slap you with a ticket. 90% of the time If i see a cop ill just merk full-throttle and make a f*cking run for it brahhhhhh. Cops never showed up at my house......

yet.

had my quad impounded paid 500$ to redeem it im still going to court for riding on private property without the written consent of the owner(s) its a long story ill make it short my brother was hit on his quad and pinned between a tree and the bumper of the 4x4 police truck i got away clean but it was my brother left there so i went back.. only to have my quad impounded.
btw it was the atv task force who got us consiting of there own police quads 4x4 police trucks and police helicopters. IM NOT KIDDING all for illegal atv riding.. not drugs,rapes murders,... illeagal atv riding!!

i ride a little crf 50 all around my yard and on the roads and i live in the suburbs, my one friends rides his about 2 miles to our friends house on busy roads and sh*t, he hasnt gotten in trouble yet. my one frind got a ticker for riding in a park thought. his dad got him out of it, but it would have only been like $75 any ways, so not to bad

some i say are okay most are bad, 2 days ago i was in a neighbor hood and the cops turned on their sirens and i raced to my house

i live in oscoda michigan and when i was 17 i lost my liscense for driving a dirtbike in a buddys yard the cop said they own 33 ft from the center line so i lost the 225 tt i was riding and my liscense, then at 18 i got a ticket on a moped for riding with no turn signals. needless to say if i see lights or a cop i never stop ive been chased alot but the dnr here all ride big heavy ass utility quads so they cant catch us blaster guys

lol...after my third "unsafe vehicle" ticket i started running! i have 3 of them for "operating an unsafe vehicle on public roadways"! but i got out of all of them cause when i went to court the cop told the judge " it was so long ago i forgot exactly how the whole incident played out" ! lol.. this was the same cop my borther beat the sh*t out of twice and got 120 days in jail!! lol but it was crazy cause they tried charging my brother for atempted murder cause he kicked him in the head with steal toed boots on after he was pepper sprayed!