Cops!

lol my neighbors hate me! and ever since i got my mud truck they call the cops for every single sound. i fired up my lawn mower and half way through cutting grass i see the 5/0 driving up my road where then NEVER come out unless they are called. i see them going up the road all pissed off a lot to for me firing up the mud buggy to test it out after a modification or fix or anything of the sort, or doing stupid stuff in my yard and they cant do anything about it because 1 its in my yard and 2 its under the legal sound range for our area. as for quads now im not as lucky. i got chased 3 times and 1 of those times i got hit by the only cop in our area that like to be a dick about quads. most of the other cops are like ahhh they are not hurting anything go slow on the roads and take it easy, stay off the main roads and we dont have a problem. but noooooooooo this one cop has to be a idiot about every quad he sees. and he go wayy to far as to almost endangering him self and other people in chases with quads. one time he caught my friend ripped him off his 400ex (and this kid is not light at all he is like 280lbs. not to make fun of him at all) and pointed a gun at his face, letting his quad back over him causing a cut that would later get infected so bad he had to go to the hospital and insulting him the whole way to the station. this cop is now not in our are any more thank god. butttt he did go to another area we ride called hillsville to most likely catch quads and bikes and other various vehicles that ride there because of the number of people that do. all in all i hate cops.

Yea the cops dont really care about 4 strokes cause I would ride my warrior arround like 5 miles/30 hour or so in a big square back to my house. and not one person came forward to complain not one cop eather. But when I had my kx125 my neighbor who's a farmer came out to have a little chat with me and he said he would let me do what ever as long as I had a helmet on and he dident have anything planted. But his neighbors told the cops that they feel it's unsafe to drag race up and down 600 ft straight aways twards very small ditches like 2-3 feet tall about 4-6 ft wide and in fire trails. And so the cops come on rare ocasssion and make him enforce it to those he can flag down who are eather racing arround and being loud not that my warrior wasent loud.
But when I'mat my buddy's farm I had one sheriff pull up next to me and ask how I was and whats going on with me today and diddent say anything at all about me being on a quad.