Computer, Cell and Gaming Chatter

I have recently been having a problem with my lap top. It is an HP and after a few minutes it would start acting real weird, every time I touched a key random pages would start loading , random things popping up and I couldn't do anything etc. Then it would just shut down. I found "Cooling fan error (902)" code would pop up on start up. Called hp and talked to some Indians I presume and they ran me through a bunch of things. Nothing worked. They said send it to them and pay $50+?. << not happening.
I ran to the garage and fired up the air compressor. Blasted some air through the air vents and Volah ! Fan instantly came on.. :D

I think my pilot jet was clogged. ;)

I am posting this incase someone else ever has this problem..

Reactions: tbrooks
I ran to the garage and fired up the air compressor. Blasted some air through the air vents and Volah ! Fan instantly came on.. :D

I think my pilot jet was clogged. ;)

I am posting this incase someone else ever has this problem..

a leakdown test would have quickly led you to the cure.
you know, a leakdown test cures everything :)

the laptop im on right know did it 1 or 2 times then went away by itself.
check up on the mouse pointer problems/you can adjust the speed and all that.
But what antivirus software are you using??If you can do a registry clean up it would not hurt lol.
Id have to think about that for a minute i had that problem before/cant remember at this moment what fixed it:)

Last edited:
I was wondering if one of you guys might know. For some reason when I click on "my videos" in windows explorer, it shows me all the files, even those in subfolders, but doesn't show any of the subfolders. This is on windows 7, and it only seems to do it for this folder, and only when I look at it under the libraries folder. It is on a seperate partition, but so is my music and it doesn't do that. So when I click videos under libraries, it shows all 3 folders like this
Capture.JPG

I used paint to hide my actual folder contents for all our safety:oops: but the icons are there and you can see it shows 2 subfolders. Now I click on my videos (E) and it pops up like this
Capture2.JPG

No subfolders, and if you counted there are more files, because the subfolder contents are included. I've checked under folder options and couldn't find anything. Not really sure why it does it, I can work around it, its just one of those annoying things, and thought someone might have a simple fix. Tried searching on google, but couldn't find anything either. Has to be something to do with it being in the libraries, but I can't find anything. Videos are also under my documents in libraries (? idk y), but it shows up normally in there.

confusing lol
im not on win7 right know
but on my vista there is views button that you can change to show it as large,medium.small ICONS
if it is on lets say the list one or summin else it will look different
there is a layout button to
try setting it to icons./change the layout or summin......but like i say it is off the top of my head right know without researching it lol

confusing lol
im not on win7 right know
but on my vista there is views button that you can change to show it as large,medium.small ICONS
if it is on lets say the list one or summin else it will look different
there is a layout button to
try setting it to icons./change the layout or summin......but like i say it is off the top of my head right know without researching it lol
Yeah the "view" button, but even when I change through all of those the subfolders are just gone, its the weirdest thing. Like I said I tried googling, but it gets too many unrelated results, looked up "libraries" settings and stuff, still can't figure it out. Oh well, switch to linux or mac....:Djk

Well my problem lies in the fact that I am always adding "videos" to this folder, and 2 or 3 extra files come with each one, so I have it set to auto put each vid in its own folder with its extras, and that makes it easier to me to sort out the vids and trash the crap. Like I said I have a couple ways I work with it like it is, but its always easier when things work like there supposed to (never) lol

i have a computer problem too.
2 in my drawer that need money
and the one im using know the keyboard and left click button are shhhoottt.
how do i fix it?
oh never mind full rebuild a cassshhh DAMN:eek::D
im having a hard time even using it know ah days

i have a computer problem too.
2 in my drawer that need money
and the one im using know the keyboard and left click button are shhhoottt.
how do i fix it?
oh never mind full rebuild a cassshhh DAMN:eek::D
im having a hard time even using it know ah days

I got a keyboard that that toshiba that still won't connect for $10 off ebay

Reactions: speedyslyder
im getting everything i can out of it till/i half to split the cases:Do_O
but it is pissing me off and slowing me down/mostly the left clicker most of the keys are fine jump the up arrow and one of the shift keys lol.
i have ordered battery's and chargers of amazon..
my opinion laptop/desktop=lots of work but are worth it in the long run