completly rebuild after it was stolen

looking real good bro, sorry about hearing it got stole. i hate to imagine what i would be like if mine got stole. i have around 2200 in mine including what i paid for it and plenty more to come. reall nice job

got some more pictures

these are just different angles of the rolling chassis
everythingpics105.jpg

everythingpics106.jpg

everythingpics107.jpg

now i got to put the engine in after complete rebuild seals,bearings,.040 bore, rod kit, forged vito's superstock piston kit w/hi comp gaskets, head milled .005 for sraightness, vito's clutch kit, duncan racing pyramid reed valve, 30mm oko carb, vito's degree key, k&N W/outerwears, and toomey pipe and silencer
everythingpics108.jpg

everythingpics109.jpg

its now all together minus the plastic
everythingpics111.jpg

finally i was able to start this thing 3 kicks i fired right up after complete rebuild and it sounds great that toomey pipe is sick
everythingpics112.jpg

everythingpics113.jpg

just about done
everythingpics115.jpg

well this is all i got so far
everythingpics114.jpg

i still need to find a set of nice blue rear fenders and i need to install the dg full nerfs and i got a chassis and arm skid plates i did the breakin but it still needs jetted but it feels so snappy as i get more work done on it i will post more pics hopfuly it will be completly done by next weekend i appriciate all comments and feedback so keep it comin and let me know what you guys think or anything i should have done different

Very nice rebuild. I definately wouldn't have the patience to wait over a year to round up all the parts. I know how depressing it gets when you keep buying parts and it seems like your not getting anywhere lol.

extended swing arm, and +2 +1 a arms and probably new front wheels and tires this winter im sending all the shocks to works for rebuild

^^^ thanks and about the plastic i like the blue cause its bright i dont know if i would like the black but your not the first person to say that so mabe ill get a set and see what i think

I love it! Its really nice. Yeah you got any vids lol? I love the toomey sounds, IMO it actually sounds DIFFERENT then every other pipe out there.

thanks for the complements guys im trying to get some time to be able to get out and ride and get some vids as soon as i do ill post them and the toomey pipe sounds like a cr250 its sick