complete running ported blaster engine for sale!!!

Jul 9, 2009
hot rods stock stroke crank, billet basket, wiseco piston, cylinder and head done by flotek (aggressive dune port), tusk clutch, includes shifter, kicker, reeds, stock intake, stator, flywheel, stator cover, bolt in and go.. flywheel is off on 05 blaster this engine has less than 30 hours and made 23hp on the dyno. i'll post the dyno chart soon as find it.. $700 shipped in continental US

*** i can rework this port layout for your setup and for more power for an addtional $100.. also can have the head reworked by kennedy for an extra charge as well***

that was with a 33pwk carb. billet intake, and shearer pipe.. was dynoed on kennedy's dyno i'll get the dyno sheet from him and post it for ya..

bump bump bump need a buyer.. this thing is taking up space in my shop..

Did you ever sell this motor?flo tec only got 23 hp with there porting? Must of been having some beers with Kennedy that day.

Hmmmmm no chart?
I'm supposed to believe a dyno test from another builder.
Ask 370 about a dyno test from the same builder and dyno on his own ported jugs.
Chris and Kennedy have since parted ways, guys take this thread resurrection with a grain of salt.....
Nice try Awk